-0,07 %
BR 01.11
-0,26 %
GLD 01.11
0,46 %
US 01.11
0,15 %

Forum

|  sveže  ·  forumi  ·  iskanje  ·  shramba  ·  sporočila  ·  obveščanje  ·  pravila & objave  ·  vabila

Iskali ste objavo št. 176224... najdena v temi More of the latest Browns news and notes from arou

Seznam forumov  >  Pomoč, napake, predlogi  >  More of the latest Browns news and notes from arou

O forumu in strani Denarnisupermarket.com - pomoč pri uporabi, prijava napak, predlogi.

Iščem prvo neprebrano sporočilo v tej temi... najdeno na strani 1

Iskali ste objavo št. 176224... najdena na strani 1

Nova objava v tej temi  |  Nova tema v forumu
vseh objav v tej temi: 1
#176224  12.12.19 08:49  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

dose of the Daily Dawg Chow." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDawgs EDTShareTweetShareShareDaily Dawg Chow: Browns news (4/11/19)John Glaser-USA TODAY SportsCleveland Browns:“Browns can be today’s destiny’s darlings and tomorrow’s has-beens in the blink of a cursor” (WKNR) - “Browns envy: Colin Cowherd’s recent rant on the Browns and Odell Beckham Jr. is a sign of things to come.”“Myles Garrett and his puppy Gohan host doggy play date with nearly 100 other good pups in Kirtland” (cleveland.com) - “The guests were able to take photos with Garrett and their pups as he let Gohan socialize with the other dogs in the small dog area of the park.”“Joe Thomas’ Film Room [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Britton-Colquitt-Jersey]Britton Colquitt Jersey[/url] , Episode 9: Jared Allen and Julius Peppers” (Browns.com) - “Two-hundred and ninety five and one-half sacks. Eighty-two forced fumbles. Seven touchdowns. Fourteen Pro Bowls.”NFL:“What we can learn from target percentage for fantasy: AFC” (PFF) - “If I’m the Browns, and can get him to be amenable to it, I’m keeping Duke Johnson as a third-down/insurance guy. But that looks unlikely, and if he lands somewhere that can really utilize him, I love his potential.”“Redskins not pursuing trade for Cardinals’ Josh Rosen” (NFL.com) - “As the NFL Draft draws closer, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen’s name will be linked to speculative trade reports and teams. The Washington Redskins, though, shouldn’t be included in the group.”“Bill Belichick: Every team uses the same draft chart” (PFT) - “The 1990s Cowboys were built in large part by Jimmy Johnson’s wheeling and dealing with draft picks, and Johnson developed a chart that demonstrated how to value draft picks.” Nearly 20 years ago, Browns coach Freddie Kitchens worked for former Browns assistant Nick Saban while Saban served as head coach at LSU. As Kitchens takes over an NFL team of his own [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Tyrod-Taylor-Jersey]Tyrod Taylor Jersey[/url] , Saban offered praise to his former employee, explaining that Saban saw the potential in Kitchens.“Yeah, because to me Freddie was a good teacher, he’s very smart, very bright about football and he’s the kind of person that I think people see he’s authentic in terms of how he comes across to people, players can trust him, believe in him,” Saban recently told the (Oh.) . “It’s no surprise to me, because he did a great job for us. I’m happy for him that he’s got the opportunity he’s got now, I think he’ll do a great job.”Kitchens arrived at LSU as a graduate assistant after a year at Glenville State College in Saban’s home state of West Virginia.“He does things to help players get better [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Baker-Mayfield-Jersey]Baker Mayfield Color Rush Jersey[/url] ,” Saban said regarding Kitchens. “In my time in the league, if you do that, players are never going to be an issue or a problem because they know that you can create value for them, and I think Freddie’s always been able to do that.”Whatever Kitchens can do, he’ll be facing plenty of pressure to do it in Cleveland. The Browns have the talent and the expectations, and if they fail to meet the high bar that has been set for them, it likely will be Kitchens’ fault.

Nova objava v tej temi  |  Nova tema v forumu
vseh objav v tej temi: 1

Moj portfelj - potrebna registracija

Na strani Denarnisupermarket.com lahko odprete svoj online portfelj, spremljate razvoj premoženja in opravljate davčne izračune.

Kako začeti?

• Prijavi se za pregled stanja premoženja v portfelju.
  • Registriraj se in postani uporabnik Denarnisupermarket.com in spremljaj razvoj premoženja.

HYPO Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,10%

Obresti:
0,86 €
BKS Depozit (bonus)
Obrestna mera:
0,09%

Obresti:
0,78 €
Abanka Depozit (online)
Obrestna mera:
0,07%

Obresti:
0,59 €
Sberbank Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,05%

Obresti:
0,43 €
Gorenjska Banka Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,05%

Obresti:
0,42 €
LON Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,05%

Obresti:
0,42 €

Povejte svoje mnenje

Kako so bile vaše naložbe pozicionirane pred zadnjo korekcijo?

• Večinoma v delnicah.
  • Večinoma v obveznicah.
  • Večinoma v denarju.
  • Nimam naložb.

Glasuj rezultati >>