-0,07 %
BR 01.11
-0,26 %
GLD 01.11
0,46 %
US 01.11
0,15 %

Forum

|  sveže  ·  forumi  ·  iskanje  ·  shramba  ·  sporočila  ·  obveščanje  ·  pravila & objave  ·  vabila

Seznam forumov  >  Pomoč, napake, predlogi  >  INDIANAPOLIS 鈥?Darius Leonard chose No. 53

O forumu in strani Denarnisupermarket.com - pomoč pri uporabi, prijava napak, predlogi.

Iščem prvo neprebrano sporočilo v tej temi... najdeno na strani 1

Nova objava v tej temi  |  Nova tema v forumu
vseh objav v tej temi: 1
#161679  16.07.19 09:01  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

so he could follow in his half-brother’s footsteps.The Indianapolis Colts rookie linebacker soon learned he had much larger shoes to fill.Leonard has embraced the legacy of Edwin Jackson [url=http://www.coltsfanshop.com/Bobby-Okereke-Jersey]http://www.coltsfanshop.com/Bobby-Okereke-Jersey[/url] , who wore the same jersey number with the Colts before he was killed in a February traffic accident. Now Leonard will honor Jackson’s memory during the NFL’s annual My Cause My Cleats celebration, something Jackson’s family endorses.“When my family and I watch Darius, we see the same passion and fire Edwin played with,” said Adam Jackson, Edwin’s brother. “Edwin often talked about how he represented a lot of people when he was on the field, and that he wanted to make them proud and give them a show. It seems like this is similar for Darius Leonard. From what I have read about Darius, he was considered an underdog coming out of college just like Edwin. They both used this underdog mentality as fuel to become NFL starters for the Colts.”The similarities go far deeper than numbers and resume lines, though.Both were largely overlooked by big-name colleges because of their size. Both far exceeded expectations at Football Championship Subdivision schools and impressed NFL coaches with their ability to run from sideline to sideline. Both won over their pro teammates with fun-loving personalities and their passion for the sport, and both embraced giving back to their communities.Leonard knew nothing about Jackson when the Colts drafted him in the second round, No. 36 overall, in April.It wasn’t until he requested the number of his half brother, former NFL player Anthony Waters, that Leonard got a crash course in what Jackson meant to the organization.“He was a great person, he came from a great family and he was great to be around,” second-year linebacker Anthony Walker said. “He was one of the guys I was closest to last year, and he kind of took me under his wing and showed me how it worked in the NFL.”Now Walker finds himself fulfilling Jackson’s old role by serving as a mentor, to Leonard 鈥?the league’s leading tackler heading into Sunday’s game at Jacksonville (3-8) and a bona fide candidate as defensive rookie of the year.The starting tandem and locker mates seem to thoroughly enjoy trading stories, doubling as comics and playfully teasing one another during locker room interviews in the same fashion. They’re loud and full of joy 鈥?just like Jackson, who was nicknamed “Pound Cake” after walking on at Georgia Southern and being cut by the Arizona Cardinals in 2015 before landing in Indy.“It seems like his personality and who he was is very similar to who I am,” said Leonard, who was dubbed “Maniac” during his college years at South Carolina State following a 19-tackle game against Clemson in September 2016.Leonard’s performance caught the attention of Colts general manager Chris Ballard [url=http://www.coltsfanshop.com/Parris-Campbell-Jersey]Parris Campbell Jersey[/url] , who also was a huge fan of Jackson and his radiant smile that seemed to welcome anybody who came into the locker room.And it led Leonard to this place 鈥?where he, Walker and injured safety Mathias Farley intend to wear specially designed cleats to help raise money and awareness for the Edwin Jackson 53 Foundation. In this, the third year of the cleats program, organizers have expanded it to a three-week window so every player has a chance to participate in front of their home fans.Indy’s chance comes Dec. 16 against Dallas 鈥?a potentially huge game for an organization that has won five straight to climb back into playoff contention 鈥?and Jackson’s brother will attend the game.It will be Adam Jackson’s second trip to Indy for a tribute. He and his family also came back Sept. 30 when the Colts played a highlight reel of Jackson on the stadium’s big screens and donated $32,000 to the foundation. Indy lost that game in overtime but won over the hearts of the Jackson family.“It was a special moment for all of us,” he said. “We followed him everywhere from elementary school to Georgia Southern, all the way up to Indianapolis. It was a touching moment to walk in the same footsteps Edwin had walked and see how much his hard work was appreciated and how much it still is appreciated.”And now Adam Jackson will get to see the appreciation once more through the fittingly fancy footwork of Walker and Leonard.“Darius is also part of the same college fraternity as Edwin’s grandfather, Omega Psi Phi,” he said. “So I think if anyone is going to wear Edwin’s jersey, it should be Darius, and he has represented the number 53 quite well.” INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Andrew Luck spent last January just like the previous two — watching playoff games from afar and hoping for a chance to return.This weekend he's officially back.After a coaching change, a major roster overhaul and nearly two years removed from shoulder surgery, the Indianapolis Colts quarterback celebrated New Year's Day by prepping for Saturday's wild-card game in his hometown of Houston. "I'm having fun and that's the most important thing," Luck said Tuesday. "The fact that we get to play another game in the playoffs, that's stinking awesome and I think a small part of us understands how special it's been so far. I've said this before, it's been fulfilling. But satisfied? No, not at all."At least not until he wins a championship.Until then, proving the doubters wrong must suffice.While some questioned whether Luck would ever be the same after missing the entire 2017 season to rehab from a partially torn labrum in his throwing shoulder, many believed the injury would prevent him from ever fulfilling the championship expectations applied to the top overall pick in the 2012 draft and Peyton Manning's hand-picked replacement.Now, after a three-year playoff drought, a healthier Luck seems to have the Colts back on track.He produced single-season career highs in almost every significant passing category this season and finished second in the NFL with 39 touchdown passes — one short of his total from 2014 when the Colts previously made the playoffs.Traditional stats reflect only part of Luck's tale.He helped the Colts (10-6) rebound from an abysmal start by leading them to nine wins in their final 10 games. Indy became only the third team in league history to reach the postseason after going 1-5.And for the second time [url=http://www.coltsfanshop.com/Ben-Banogu-Jersey]http://www.coltsfanshop.com/Ben-Banogu-Jersey[/url] , Luck made the prognosticators look silly by taking a team that was lightly regarded by some to the playoffs. Those who were around for Luck's first act, in 2012, haven't forgotten how it felt then or how familiar it all seems now as he prepares for his fourth playoff appearance."He's doing a great job," receiver T.Y. Hilton said. "He's having fun and after all the work he's put into it, he's looking good."What Luck has done best this season is adapt to a continually evolving environment.First-year coach Frank Reich wanted Luck to get the ball out of his hands quicker and exploit the mismatches created by his cadre of tight ends. He's done both.Luck also thrived behind a revamped offensive line, which regularly starts two rookies. He was sacked a league-low 18 times while running back Marlon Mack ran for more than 100 yards four times, providing Luck with the kind of balance team owner Jim Irsay long envisioned.Luck quickly acclimated to the rotating receivers, throwing TD passes to 13 different players. It could come in handy against the AFC South champion Texans (11-5), too.Hilton injured his ankle Dec. 8 and has spent more time getting treatment than practicing over the past three weeks. But he has yet to miss a game, continues to make big plays and is eager to return to Houston where he already has four 100-yard games, including nine catches for 199 yards in the Colts' previous visit."That's probably why it's starting to feel better," Hilton joked before sitting out Tuesday's walkthrough.He's not the only receiver battling injuries. Ryan Grant (ankle) and Zach Pascal (knee) both sat out Tuesday while Daurice Fountain (ankle) and Dontrelle Inman (shoulder/finger) — did limited work.All of it could make Luck's job more complicated Saturday.But with a more balanced attack, a rapidly improving defense and a chance to jump back on the postseason stage for the first time since "Deflategate", Luck embraces the opportunity to let everyone else see what he and his teammates can do."It feels like we've been playing in the postseason for quite a while now and I don't think anybody's approach will change in this locker room," Luck said."If you've played five, six, seven years in this league, you've overcome something. So there are a lot of folks who have overcome a lot. I was talking to my folks about this and it's hard when you're in the weeds to sort of flip the switch and zoom out and get a little different perspective and appreciate or understand what happens because if you're in it, it's like you're on and you don't want to get out of it."Notes: Indy signed defensive end Geneo Grissom and waived cornerback Jalen Collins on Tuesday. The 6-foot-4, 265-pound Grissom played in 37 games over the past four seasons with New England. He has seven tackles in his career and was a third-round draft pick in 2015.

Nova objava v tej temi  |  Nova tema v forumu
vseh objav v tej temi: 1

Moj portfelj - potrebna registracija

Na strani Denarnisupermarket.com lahko odprete svoj online portfelj, spremljate razvoj premoženja in opravljate davčne izračune.

Kako začeti?

• Prijavi se za pregled stanja premoženja v portfelju.
  • Registriraj se in postani uporabnik Denarnisupermarket.com in spremljaj razvoj premoženja.

HYPO Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,10%

Obresti:
0,86 €
BKS Depozit (bonus)
Obrestna mera:
0,09%

Obresti:
0,78 €
Abanka Depozit (online)
Obrestna mera:
0,07%

Obresti:
0,59 €
Sberbank Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,05%

Obresti:
0,43 €
Gorenjska Banka Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,05%

Obresti:
0,42 €
LON Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,05%

Obresti:
0,42 €

Povejte svoje mnenje

Kako so bile vaše naložbe pozicionirane pred zadnjo korekcijo?

• Večinoma v delnicah.
  • Večinoma v obveznicah.
  • Večinoma v denarju.
  • Nimam naložb.

Glasuj rezultati >>