-0,07 %
BR 01.11
-0,26 %
GLD 01.11
0,46 %
US 01.11
0,15 %

Forum

|  sveže  ·  forumi  ·  iskanje  ·  shramba  ·  sporočila  ·  obveščanje  ·  pravila & objave  ·  vabila

Iskali ste uporabnika z imenom 'liny195' ... OK

Uporabniško imeliny195
Posebne lastnosti-
Email(skrit)  pošlji zasebno sporočilo uporabniku
Datum registracije..
Vidna sporočila v forumuvseh: 55, prvo: 29.06.19 11:08, zadnje: 20.01.20 07:01

stran:  prva | < | 1 | 2

#176222  12.12.19 08:01  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

that tight end Eric Ebron would be cleared from the concussion protocol in time to play against the Titans on Sunday night.That optimism was well placed. Ebron is active for the Colts as they try to pull off a win that would put them in the playoffs as a Wild Card team.Wide receiver T.Y. Hilton joined Ebron in the group of players listed as questionable on Friday and he joined Ebron with optimism about his ability to play despite an ankle injury. He’ll also join Ebron in the lineup in Tennessee [url=https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Peyton-Manning-Jersey]Peyton Manning Jersey[/url] , so Andrew Luck will have two of his favorite targets in their biggest game of the year.Safety Clayton Geathers was also listed as questionable, but he won’t be in the lineup. Offensive lineman Le’Raven Clark, cornerback Jalen Collins, wide receiver Daurice Fountain, center Ryan Kelly, linebacker Ahmad Thomas and running back Jonathan Williams are also out for Indy. Here we are at the halfway point of the first ever Alliance of American Football season! Who could have predicted that the team poaching its talent from the great state of Florida that also happens..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteStampede Bluean Indianapolis Colts communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsColtsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕AAF Week 4 ReviewNew,5commentsESTShareTweetShareShareAAF Week 4 ReviewPhoto by Elsa/Getty ImagesHere we are at the halfway point of the first ever Alliance of American Football season! Who could have predicted that the team poaching its talent from the great state of Florida that also happens to be coached by Steve Spurrier would be the only undefeated team in the league? To be fair, he does have arguably the best quarterback in Garrett Gilbert, the best running back in D’Ernest Johnson and the best wide receiver in Charles Johnson along with an offensive line that not only protects the quarterback, but also gets a push off the ball to create running lanes. They’re the whole package [url=https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Al-Woods-Jersey]Al Woods Color Rush Jersey[/url] , everyone!On Saturday afternoon, March 2nd, the Memphis Express got off the schneid with a win over the San Diego Fleet, final score 26-23. Express QB Zach Mettenberger went 18/25 (72%) for 174 yards and a TD. The Express offense is entirely by committee, so I feel compelled to point out that Express LB Drew Jackson had 13 tackles. The Fleet, on the other hand, used two quarterbacks Saturday. Philip Nelson and Alex Ross went a combined 17/30 (56.7%) for 2 TDs and an INT. Fleet WR Dontez Ford and TE Marcus Baugh both caught touchdowns. The Express are now 1-3 and the Fleet are 2-2.Saturday night, the Orlando Apollos beat the Salt Lake Stallions, final score 20-11. Apollo QB Garrett Gilbert went 22/32 (68.8%) for 244 yards and a TD. Apollo WR Charles Johnson, who currently leads the AAF in receiving [url=https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Erik-Swoope-Jersey]https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Erik-Swoope-Jersey[/url] , had 9 catches for 105 yards. Stallion QB Josh Woodrum went 16/22 (72.7%) for 161 yards. Stallion RB Branden Oliver carried the ball 17 times for 71 yards. The Apollos are 4-0 and the Stallions are 1-3.On Sunday afternoon, March 3rd, the San Antonio Commanders beat the Birmingham Iron, final score 12-11. Commander QB Logan Woodside went 11/25 (44%) for 106 yards. The player of the game and arguably the week was Commander RB Kenneth Farrow II, who toted the rock 30 times for 142 yards. Iron QB Luis Perez went 19/39 (48.7%) for 202 yards and 2 INTs. Commander RB Trent Richardson did amble randomly into the endzone yet again, but the real story is RB Brandon Ross carrying the ball 9 times for 64 yards. The Commanders are now 2-2 and the Iron fall to 3-1.Sunday night, the Atlanta Legends beat the Arizona Hotshots, final score 14-11. Clearly, the Legends’ staff is reading my writing, because QB Aaron Murray replaced QB Matt Simms and promptly went 20/33 (60.6%) for 254 yards. Legends RB Denard Robinson had 9 carries for 43 yards and a TD. Hotshot QB John Wolford went 17/31 (54.8%) for 185 yards and a TD. Hotshot RB Jhurell Pressley had 14 carries for 110 yards in a loss. Also [url=https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Malik-Hooker-Jersey]Malik Hooker Jersey[/url] , Arizona DB Erick Dargan had 11 tackles! The Legends are 1-3 and the Hotshots are 2-2.At this point, the league leader in passing yards is Orlando QB Garrett Gilbert with 1071 yards through 4 games, a 267.6 YPG average (which would put him in the dead middle of the NFL). Atlanta DB (and former Colt!) Tyson Graham, Jr. leads the league in tackles with 31. San Diego RB Ja’Quan Gardner (287) and San Antonio RB Kenneth Farrow II (280) lead the AAF in rushing yards. So far this year, my player of the year is Orlando WR Charles Johnson, who leads the league in receiving yards with 410 (102.5 YPG), and has a 115 yard advantage on the second WR in the league, Hotshot WR Rashad Ross (295).If you’re also watching the AAF, are there any players you find particularly intriguing?Let me know in the comments below!

(Tema: Word late in the week was that the Colts were opti v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#176223  12.12.19 08:11  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

GREEN BAY [url=https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Jaire-Alexander-Jersey]Jaire Alexander Jersey[/url] , Wis. (AP) — Aaron Rodgers presented Matt LaFleur with the game ball Thursday night after the Green Bay Packers‘ 10-3 victory over the Chicago Bears. It was LaFleur’s first regular-season victory as an NFL head coach.“I’ve got such a high regard for him, not only as a football player but as a person,” LaFleur said Friday. “I can sit up here and talk all day about how much fun I enjoy working with him. But I think that really shows our relationship, how it is. I told him I need to be better for him, too. And not only him, but for all our guys.”The Packers’ offense — LaFleur’s offense — has to be better. The unit had minus-12 yards in the first quarter before finally opening things up at the start of the second. LaFleur needed to use some post-snap misdirection/deception on his first play call of the quarter to move the chains.Even still, the 10 points the Packers mustered tied for the fewest Green Bay has scored against the Bears since Rodgers became quarterback.LaFleur said the ability of the Chicago defense is no excuse for how poorly Green Bay executed offensively.“That defense is legit. There’s no doubt about it,” he said. “… Even if you’re going against a good defense like that, your standards from an offensive perspective don’t change. I think we all have higher expectations and higher standards for our offense to operate.”WHAT’S WORKINGPackers general manager Brian Gutekunst spent a lot of money over the offseason retooling and reshaping defensive coordinator Mike Pettine’s side of the ball [url=https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Lane-Taylor-Jersey]Lane Taylor Color Rush Jersey[/url] , and it’s paying off.Gutekunst acquired safety Adrian Amos and linebackers Preston Smith and Za’Darius Smith in March through free agency. Za’Darius Smith had three tackles for loss on Thursday, Preston Smith had the game-sealing sack, and Amos, who signed a four-year contract with Green Bay after spending his first four seasons in Chicago, picked off former teammate Mitch Trubisky in the end zone late in the fourth quarter.“We have a lot of confidence,” linebacker Blake Martinez said about the defense. “I think for us it’s just being consistent. I think going from here, every single day we gotta keep bringing it at practice, walkthroughs, in the meeting room to make sure we don’t get complacent.”WHAT’S NOT WORKINGLaFleur has stressed from day one the importance of establishing the run. Green Bay had just 47 yards on the ground in the win. Aaron Jones had 39 of those on 13 carries.“I thought in the second half there were some moments where it felt like we were starting to get the run game going [url=https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Kevin-King-Jersey]https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Kevin-King-Jersey[/url] ,” LaFleur said. “We just gotta be a little more consistent with it.”STOCK UPPunter JK Scott booted the ball nine times for 428 yards and pinned the Bears inside their own 15-yard line on three separate occasions. Two of Scott’s punts traveled 63 yards, including a clutch kick in the final two minutes that sailed from his own 16 to the Bears 13.STOCK DOWNGeronimo Allison was seen as the guy who could step up and be Rodgers’ No. 2 option behind fellow receiver Davante Adams. But Thursday night’s opener was not encouraging for Allison, who only played in 50 percent of the offensive snaps (32 of 64). He finished with zero catches and wasn’t targeted once.INJUREDLinebacker Oren Burks (pec) and wide receiver Darrius Shepherd (hamstring) are both sidelined with injuries. Their respective statuses for Week 2 are to be determined.KEY NUMBER5. The Packers play five of their next six games at home at Lambeau Field.NEXT STEPSGreen Bay has 10 days to get ready for another division foe in Minnesota. The Packers went 0-1-1 against the Vikings last season, playing Minnesota to a 29-29 tie Sept. 16, 2018, at Lambeau. The full training camp schedule is now locked in." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesAcme Packing Company homepageHorizontal - WhiteAcme Packing Companya Green Bay Packers communityFollow Acme Packing Company online:Follow Acme Packing Company on TwitterFollow Acme Packing Company on FacebookFollow Acme Packing Company on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchAcme Packing Company main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsPackersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceCDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Packers adjust training camp schedule, announce times for joint Texans practicesTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Larry Radloff/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesThe Green Bay Packers made a minor announcement on Tuesday, finalizing the practice schedule for the team’s 2019 training camp. The team announced changes to the start time for two practices, while revealing the times for two others that were not solidified previously.The reveals involved the team’s scheduled joint practices with the Houston Texans [url=https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Clay-Matthews-Jersey]Clay Matthews Jersey[/url] , which will take place on August 5th and 6th in the lead-up to the teams’ preseason opener at Lambeau Field. Both of those practices — which are open to the public — will begin at 10:15 AM local time, the same time as most of the team’s other public practices.These start times come a few days after plans were revealed about Texans players joining the Packers in bicycling out from the Lambeau Field facilities to Ray Nitschke Field.In addition to this announcement, the Packers also revealed that they will be pushing back the start times of two practices, on August 18th and 19th. Both practices were originally scheduled for 10:15 AM as well, but they will instead begin at 1:30 PM. These sessions come before the team’s third preseason game, held against the Oakland Raiders at IG Field in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and they will be the only open practices that do not begin at 10:15 AM (aside from Family Night on August 2nd). Click here for the Packers’ complete and updated training camp schedule.

(Tema: www.thepackersfanshop.com v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#176224  12.12.19 08:49  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

dose of the Daily Dawg Chow." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDawgs EDTShareTweetShareShareDaily Dawg Chow: Browns news (4/11/19)John Glaser-USA TODAY SportsCleveland Browns:“Browns can be today’s destiny’s darlings and tomorrow’s has-beens in the blink of a cursor” (WKNR) - “Browns envy: Colin Cowherd’s recent rant on the Browns and Odell Beckham Jr. is a sign of things to come.”“Myles Garrett and his puppy Gohan host doggy play date with nearly 100 other good pups in Kirtland” (cleveland.com) - “The guests were able to take photos with Garrett and their pups as he let Gohan socialize with the other dogs in the small dog area of the park.”“Joe Thomas’ Film Room [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Britton-Colquitt-Jersey]Britton Colquitt Jersey[/url] , Episode 9: Jared Allen and Julius Peppers” (Browns.com) - “Two-hundred and ninety five and one-half sacks. Eighty-two forced fumbles. Seven touchdowns. Fourteen Pro Bowls.”NFL:“What we can learn from target percentage for fantasy: AFC” (PFF) - “If I’m the Browns, and can get him to be amenable to it, I’m keeping Duke Johnson as a third-down/insurance guy. But that looks unlikely, and if he lands somewhere that can really utilize him, I love his potential.”“Redskins not pursuing trade for Cardinals’ Josh Rosen” (NFL.com) - “As the NFL Draft draws closer, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen’s name will be linked to speculative trade reports and teams. The Washington Redskins, though, shouldn’t be included in the group.”“Bill Belichick: Every team uses the same draft chart” (PFT) - “The 1990s Cowboys were built in large part by Jimmy Johnson’s wheeling and dealing with draft picks, and Johnson developed a chart that demonstrated how to value draft picks.” Nearly 20 years ago, Browns coach Freddie Kitchens worked for former Browns assistant Nick Saban while Saban served as head coach at LSU. As Kitchens takes over an NFL team of his own [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Tyrod-Taylor-Jersey]Tyrod Taylor Jersey[/url] , Saban offered praise to his former employee, explaining that Saban saw the potential in Kitchens.“Yeah, because to me Freddie was a good teacher, he’s very smart, very bright about football and he’s the kind of person that I think people see he’s authentic in terms of how he comes across to people, players can trust him, believe in him,” Saban recently told the (Oh.) . “It’s no surprise to me, because he did a great job for us. I’m happy for him that he’s got the opportunity he’s got now, I think he’ll do a great job.”Kitchens arrived at LSU as a graduate assistant after a year at Glenville State College in Saban’s home state of West Virginia.“He does things to help players get better [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Baker-Mayfield-Jersey]Baker Mayfield Color Rush Jersey[/url] ,” Saban said regarding Kitchens. “In my time in the league, if you do that, players are never going to be an issue or a problem because they know that you can create value for them, and I think Freddie’s always been able to do that.”Whatever Kitchens can do, he’ll be facing plenty of pressure to do it in Cleveland. The Browns have the talent and the expectations, and if they fail to meet the high bar that has been set for them, it likely will be Kitchens’ fault.

(Tema: More of the latest Browns news and notes from arou v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#176450  16.12.19 02:32  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

charges against Buffalo Bills receiver Zay Jones after a naked [url=http://www.thebillsclub.com/cody-ford-jersey/]Youth Cody Ford Jersey[/url] , bloody argument with his brother in Los Angeles earlier this week.Los Angeles prosecutors declined the case because of ”insufficient evidence,” district attorney’s office spokesman Paul Eakins told The Associated Press on Thursday.The 22-year-old Jones was arrested after officers were called to a disturbance in downtown Los Angeles, said police spokesman Luis Garcia. Jones was found ”breaking glass doors and windows” and arrested on suspicion of felony vandalism, Garcia said.The arrest was first reported by TMZ [url=http://www.thebillsclub.com/cody-ford-jersey/]Womens Cody Ford Jersey[/url] , which posted a video showing a nude Zay Jones pushing his brother, Cayleb, in what appeared to be the hallway of an apartment building.His agent, Zeke Sandhu [url=http://www.thebillsclub.com/cody-ford-jersey/]Authentic Cody Ford Jersey[/url] , did not reply to text and voicemail messages. Sandhu also represents Cayleb Jones.Cayleb Jones, a Minnesota Vikings receiver, on Wednesday also posted a note on his Twitter account, which read: ”I am my brothers keeper.”His father [url=http://www.thebillsclub.com/cody-ford-jersey/]Cody Ford Jersey Boys[/url] , Robert Jones, posted a note on his Twitter account on Wednesday saying his son ”is with me and his mom,” while adding ”he’s going to be fine!”The Bills had no immediate comment.—Associated Press writer John Wawrow in Buffalo, New York [url=http://www.Billsjerseysproshop.com/cody-ford-jersey/]Infant Cody Ford Jersey[/url] , contributed to this report.— On Wednesday the Buffalo Bills added tackle De’Ondre Wesley and tight end Mik’Quan Deane in a roster shuffle"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsNotesOpinionAnalysisDiscussionPodcastNFL DraftSalary CapNewsBuffalo Bills add tackle and tight end in four-man roster shuffleNew,15commentsOn Wednesday the Buffalo Bills added tackle De’Ondre Wesley and tight end Mik’Quan Deane in a roster shuffleEDTShareTweetShareShareBuffalo Bills add tackle and tight end in four-man roster shuffleThe Buffalo Bills announced a four-player roster shuffle on Wednesday. Tackle De’Ondre Welsey and tight end Mik’Quan Deane were added to the team. To make room the Bills released offensive lineman Blake Hance and safety Abraham Wallace. De’Ondre Wesley actually returns to the Bills after a hiatus with the Indianapolis Colts. Wesley was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the Baltimore Ravens in 2015 and reached the active roster for six games. An injury robbed him of his 2016 season and he was waived by the Ravens before the 2017 season. Wesley was on the Bills’ practice squad in 2017 and then the Colts for 2018. The Colts waived Wesley on May 21st. Mik’Quan Deane was an undrafted free agent from this year’s draft class. The tight end from Western Kentucky played two years, reeling in 55 catches for 673 yards and seven touchdowns. Deane’s signing might be a response to injuries to Tyler Kroft and Jason Croom that occurred during OTAs. Blake Hance and Abraham Wallace were also undrafted free agents from this year’s class and faced a steep climb to make the roster at their respective positions.

(Tema: LOS ANGELES (AP)Prosecutors will not bring crimina v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#176451  16.12.19 02:58  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

their belief that Eli Manning can still play quarterback at a high level and that first-round pick Daniel Jones will be watching as his NFL career gets underway.How long he’ll be on the bench will be an open question for some time [url=http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-janoris-jenkins-jersey]Womens Janoris Jenkins Jersey[/url] , but one member of the team’s coaching staff thinks that the rookie would be fine if he’s asked to play right off the bat. Offensive coordinator Mike Shula said on Tuesday that he believes Jones could start the 2019 opener if needed.“I think he’d be ready to go, that’s my personal opinion,” Shula said, via Tom Rock of . “I think he has that capability.”There have been two different groups of decision makers in place over the last two seasons [url=http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-riley-dixon-jersey]Riley Dixon Jersey[/url] , but one of the shared arguments for sticking with Manning while the team was going 8-32 over that span has been that they didn’t have a younger quarterback who was ready for the job. Shula’s comments suggest a different feeling this time around and they’ll likely be revisited should the Giants get off to another rough start this fall. Let’s check your Tuesday headlines" New York Giants NewsGiants news, 6/25: Eli Manning’s backups, win totals, moreNew [url=http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-mario-edwards-jr-jersey]http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-mario-edwards-jr-jersey[/url] ,46commentsLet’s check your Tuesday headlinesEDTGood morning, New York Giants fans!Remembering all of Giants' Eli Manning's first 17 backup QBs: Daniel Jones is the threat they never were | NJ.comBonus points if you can name them all — without reading the post or looking them up.Best fans in NFL? New survey lists Giants, hated rivals near top, but who is No. 1? - nj.comGiants fans are near the top. Give yourselves a hand!2019 Giants o-line will put Chemistry vs. Talent to the test - New York Daily NewsYes [url=http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-nate-solder-jersey]Nate Solder Jersey[/url] , it will. Take comfort, though, in the reality that the offensive lines the Giants won two Super Bowls with didn’t include All-Pros at every spot. Rather, solid veterans who did their jobs [url=http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-rhett-ellison-jersey]Womens Rhett Ellison Jersey[/url] , worked together and showed up every week.Russell Wilson, J.J. Watt among best of past nine draft classes - NFL.comWait. Saquon Barkley is not the best player drafted in 2018?Answering the biggest 2019 questions for all 32 NFL teams by divisionOf course the question here is about whether or not the Giants can be better on offense without Odell Beckham Jr.NFL 2019: Here are a dozen storylines to keep an eye on, both on and off the field - CBSSports.comThe Giants’ storyline? Eli Manning-Daniel Jones. Of course.NFL win totals: Why each NFC East team will go over and under in 2019 - SBNation.comYours truly contributed to this, as did a writer from each corresponding SB Nation team site.BBV MailbagHave questions about the Giants? E-mail them to bigblueview@gmail.com [url=http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-sterling-shepard-jersey]Sterling Shepard Jersey[/url] , and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag. Thanks!BBV PodcastYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS

(Tema: The Giants have been adamant in v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#176452  16.12.19 03:14  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

are two of the best teams in the NFL at the moment [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/eric-rowe-jersey/]Eric Rowe Jerseys 2019[/url] , and on Sunday they will meet in one of the most anticipated games of the 2019 season — one that projects to be a highly contested affair. As such, it could be decided by how a few key matchups unfold. With that being said, let’s take a look at four of them that certainly could have a major impact on the game’s final result.Stephon Gilmore vs. Amari CooperThe matchup between the Patriots’ number one cornerback and the Cowboys’ number one receiver will be must-see entertainment on the highest level. While Gilmore is arguably the best player in the NFL at his position, Cooper is in the middle of an outstanding season himself and has established himself as Dallas’ biggest receiving threat and a reliable option for quarterback Dak Prescott to throw to no matter the situation.When comparing the statistics, it becomes even clearer how big the marquee matchup really is:Stats: Stephon Gilmore & Amari CooperPlayerSnapsTargetsCompletionsYardsTouchdownsInterceptionsRatingPBUs/DropsPlayerSnapsTargetsCompletionsYardsTouchdownsInterceptionsRatingPBUs/DropsGilmore has been absolutely magnificent this season, and opposing quarterbacks would field a higher passer rating against him — 39.6 that is — if they would just throw the football incomplete in his direction each time. Cooper, meanwhile, has been no less impressive and Prescott near perfect when targeting him: the former Oakland Raiders first-round draft pick caught 46 of his 56 targets for 516 yards and seven touchdowns.It remains to be seen how all those numbers will look like after Sunday, but one thing is certain: the matchup between Gilmore and Cooper will be terrific and a deciding factor for the game.Josh McDaniels and Tom Brady vs. Rod MarinelliThe Patriots’ passing game has had its fair share of ups and downs lately, with the pass protection and the personnel turnover at the receiver positions all taking their toll on the operation. Now, Tom Brady and company will go up against a pass defense that has surrendered a passer rating of 88.4 through 10 games this season: opposing quarterbacks have completed 65.4% of their passes against Dallas for 2,169 yards, 11 touchdowns and four interceptions.While the numbers are quite solid from an offensive perspective, coordinator Rod Marinelli’s defense did have some very good stretches of play this season against the pass. The pressure up front plays a big role in this — more in a second — but the coverage has also been stout, with number one cornerbacks Byron Jones (perimeter) and Jourdan Lewis (slot) playing solid seasons alongside starting free safety Xavier Woods.The other starting members of the secondary, however, have been more inconsistent and this is where Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniel and Brady should try their luck when targeting the deeper portions of the field: strong safety Jeff Heath will likely be matched up with a tight end group that has only been a minimal factor in the Patriots’ passing game, but staring outside cornerback Chidobe Awuzie could be a player worth going after.While Awuzie is coming off arguably his best game of the season, he has struggled to consistently stay with his coverage responsibilities. And considering that Dallas’ cornerbacks essentially never switch sides, the Patriots can pick who to line up on the other side to take advantage of the matchup on the offensive right side. Julian Edelman or even first-round rookie N’Keal Harry could see their fare share of action against Awuzie.New England’s offensive tackles vs. DeMarcus Lawrence, Robert Quinn and Michael Bennett“The trio of DeMarcus Lawrence, Robert Quinn and Michael Bennett has been a pass-rushing force,” Blogging The Boys co-managing editor David Halprin told Pats Pulpit earlier this week. The three defenders — including short-time Patriot Bennett — have indeed been terrific for the Cowboys and a big reason why the team’s defense is ranked 13th in scoring while surrendering only an average of 19.7 points per game.A look at their statistics quickly shows just how disruptive the three can be:Stats: Cowboys pass rushersPlayerSnapsSacksQB HitsHurriesPlayerSnapsSacksQB HitsHurriesOut of the three players, DeMarcus Lawrence is arguably the most complete: not only is he a strong pass rusher, he also is among the edge defenders in the NFL when it comes to slowing down the run. Playing most of his snaps from the defensive left side — just like Michael Bennett, who turned into a valuable rotational option over his first three games in Dallas — Lawrence will go up against Patriots right tackle Marcus Cannon.Cannon’s left-side counterpart will likely be former first-round draft pick Isaiah Wynn, who returned from injured reserve earlier this week and will take over again for Marshall Newhouse. Wynn will have the difficult task of containing the Cowboys’ sack leader, Robert Quinn. Despite missing the first two games of the season due to a suspension, the 29-year-old has been a force in the pass-rushing department.If the Patriots’ tackles cannot consistently keep the three edge rushers away from Tom Brady, the team’s offense could have another long day at the office.New England’s defensive edge vs. Ezekiel ElliottWhile the aforementioned Dak Prescott has been the Cowboys’ best offensive player over his team’s first 10 games of the season, running back Ezekiel Elliott cannot be forgotten either: the 24-year-old, who led the NFL in rushing in both 2016 and 2018 [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/laadrian-waddle-jersey/]White LaAdrian Waddle Jerseys[/url] , has already carried the football 194 times this season for 833 yards and an average of 4.3 yards per carry — all while scoring seven touchdowns and also registering 28 receptions for 220 yards and another score.While Elliott can be seen as a true dual-threat running back, he is most dangerous when carrying the football. And there, he is at his best when getting to the perimeter. While he averages a very good 4.2 yards per carry when running between the tackles, the number jumps to 4.5 when he gets to the outside. This difference may not seem like a lot, but it could become important in case the Patriots fail to properly set the edge.Just look at the Patriots’ game against the Baltimore Ravens in Week 9: with the team sacrificing edge contain to stop the inside run, the Ravens were able to run all over the defense by taking advantage of the space on to the perimeter. If New England fails to properly adjust to Elliott’s style and allows him — and Prescott as well — to extend plays by getting outside the pocket, a repeat performance from the game in Baltimore could be on the menu. Our offseason countdown continues with the Number 2 Most Memorable Patriots Moment of 2018." Patriots OpinionThe Top 20 Patriots Moments of 2018: Number 2New,13commentsOur offseason countdown continues with the Number 2Most Memorable Patriots Moment of 2018.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:The Top 20 Patriots Moments of 2018: Number 2TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by David Eulitt/Getty ImagesHere we are. The final two. We’re well into the preseason now, with that vaunted Week 3 game looming on the horizon like a Viking warship barreling through the Nordic mist. Anyone who’s anyone knows that how your team performs during the Week 3 preseason game determines the outcome of virtually every single snap from here on out, so I’m sure we’re all on pins and needles. Maybe I can do my part to calm you all down by knocking out the 2nd to last item on the countdown of the Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2018.Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2018.The list so far:20. Danny Etling gets half of the Giants fired with an 86 yard touchdown run.19. The Patriots demolish the Jets at home to secure a playoff bye.18. Julian Edelman bounces off a Bill and into the end zone on a 4th down conversion.17. Some punt team acrobatics keep the Steelers from getting a touchback.16. Gronk magic returns with a 34 yard touchdown seam route catch against the New York Jets.15. James Develin finds the end zone twice against the Minnesota Vikings.14. The New England Patriots trade for Josh Gordon.13. A Julian Edelman screen pass and an epic Tom Brady fakeout secures a primetime win on Sunday Night Football over the Green Bay Packers.12. The Patriots right the ship with a Week 4 blowout of the Miami Dolphins.11. Special teams lead the way for a decisive road victory over the Chicago Bears.10. Tom Brady avoids the sack on 3rd and goal and dives headfirst into the end zone to take the lead against the Kansas City Chiefs.9. Tom Brady becomes the all time passing yards leader in a win over the New York Jets.8. Tom Brady eclipses 1,000 career rushing yards with a five yard scamper against the Minnesota Vikings.7. The Miami Miracle.6. A Devin McCourty pick-six seals a Monday Night victory over the Buffalo Bills.5. Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski team up to lead the Patriots on a late game-winning drive against the Kansas City Chiefs.4. The Patriots shut everybody up and dismantle the Los Angeles Chargers in the Divisional Round.3. Tom Brady hits a double-covered Josh Gordon in the end zone for a 34 yard touchdown against the Indianapolis Colts.In the penultimate spot, it’s only fitting that we find ourselves reliving the penultimate game of the 2018 season.2. Tom Brady leads the Patriots to the Super Bowl with an overtime victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.It seems that whenever the Patriots and Chiefs get together, fireworks ensue. KC handed New England an absolutely embarrassing beatdown on Monday Night Football back in 2014. They ruined the home opener in 2017. And since the 2011 shellacking in which Brodie Croyle was forced to start for KC, the Patriots hadn’t beaten the Chiefs by more than a single score. The earlier matchup between the two teams was one of the best games of the entire season, and while everyone thought that New England’s 43-40 victory meant that the inevitable rematch in the AFC Championship would take place in Foxboro, the Chiefs finished the 2018 season 12-4 to New England’s 11-5, which meant that the Patriots took the field at Arrowhead on January 20th, 2019 in hopes of heading to their fourth Super Bowl in the last five years. Arrowhead boasts one of the best crowds and home field advantages in football, and the stadium was electric as the Patriots received the opening kickoff. The crowd quickly quieted, however, when Tommy B led an 80 yard touchdown drive that ate up over eight minutes of clock. KC’s first possession netted negative six yards on five plays, and they punted it right back to New England, who drove it right down the field again. Unfortunately, Tom Brady threw an inexcusable goal line interception to prevent the Patriots from blowing the game wide open, and the KC defense finally found its footing; New England would only find the end zone once more for the entire first half, on a beautiful 29 yard strike to Phillip Dorsett. The Patriots defense was doubly stingy, keeping one of the most prolific offenses in the league off the scoreboard completely for the first two quarters.What exactly happened at halftime in each team’s locker is a mystery, but whatever it was worked, for the 2nd half was an offensive explosion. More specifically the fourth quarter, which transformed the game from a 17-14 Patriots lead to a 28-24 Chiefs lead with just over two minutes to play. If the Patriots were going to be heading to Atlanta, they would need yet another Tom Brady 4th quarter drive.Cordarrelle Patterson got a nice kickoff return to the 35 yard line as the two minute warning hit. Tommy B then immediately hit Julian Edelman for 20 yards and Chris Hogan for another 11. Just like that, New England was in FG range - but a field goal wouldn’t cut it. The Patriots needed to keep driving.With a minute to play [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/laadrian-waddle-jersey/]LaAdrian Waddle Jerseys 2019[/url] , Brady failed to connect with Dorsett. On the next play, Brady hit Hogan for 13 more yards, but the play was reversed and ruled incomplete. On 3rd and 10, Brady tried to hit Gronk short, but the throw was just a bit high, it bounced off his hands, and was intercepted by Charvarius Ward. Game over.However, there was a flag on the play. Dee Ford was lined up in the neutral zone, negating the interception and giving the Patriots new life.KC fans lost their minds. Analysts would later point to Ford, who very clearly lined up offside, as some kind of favoritism shown by the referees. But the replay was clear; Ford was ahead of the ball, and the call was the right one.Speaking of right calls...on 3rd and 5, Brady connected with Gronk for 25 yards to set up 1st and Goal at the 4. Rex Burkhead punched it in on the very next play. New England 31, KC 28.Not even close to over.The Patriots defense suddenly couldn’t stop anything, and Mahomes needed just two plays to get from his own 31 to New England’s 21. A 39 yard chip shot as time expired tied the game at 31.To overtime we go.There was another overtime playoff game the Patriots played in not too long ago, I think...but I can’t remember how that one shook out. I think New England won the coin toss in that one, though, just like they did here. The Patriots took the ball, and with Patterson’s kneeldown, they were 75 yards away from a Super Bowl berth.Brady was able to hit Chris Hogan right away for a new set of downs, but Rex Burkhead couldn’t find any room on 1st down and Brady couldn’t connect with Edelman on 2nd. Facing a 3rd and 10 from their own 35, KC was in great shape to get a massive leg up in the field position battle; force a punt here, and it would be a short field to get into FG range.However, Tommy B hit Julian Edelman for 20 yards to put New England at the KC 45 and keep the drive alive. The Chiefs D tightened up again, though, blanketing Dorsett and knocking loose a surefire completion to Patterson. It was once again 3rd and 10. The good news was that a punt here would make for a much longer field for the Chiefs offense - but the way they had been moving the ball in the 2nd half, that wasn’t overly comforting.Once again, though, Brady found Edelman over the middle for 15 yards and a 1st down at the KC 30. At the very least, the Patriots were in position for a 47 yard FG try. And it looked like it would be just that, as passes to Hogan and Patterson both fell incomplete, setting up yet another 3rd and 10.Lining Gronk out wide and seeing the gap [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/david-andrews-jersey/]White David Andrews Jerseys[/url] , Brady hit Gronk on a quick slant - a route that no human tight end should be able to run - for 15 yards. 1st and 10 at the 15 yard line.At this point, the Patriots hadn’t attempted a running play since the 2nd play of the drive all the way back at the 35. It had been all passes, and all big ones on third down, keeping this drive alive. The Chiefs defense knew that New England only had to travel 15 more yards to end their season for good, and so they played press man at the line, moved the linebackers further away from the LOS, and prepared to defend against any in-cuts. New England ran Burkhead up the gut for 10 yards, down to the 5.1st and Goal.Burkhead for three more. Two yards to go.Burkhead again. Following James Develin. Touchdown. Patriots 37, Chiefs 31.Patriots stormed the field. Brady threw off his helmet and leapt into the arms of Kyle Van Noy. Chiefs fans sat in stunned silent as their quarterback, their league MVP, their hope for the future, dropped a playoff game to the old guard. This was supposed to be the passing of the torch in the AFC - but Brady wasn’t ready to relinquish it just yet.After the game, Brady would seek out Mahomes to tell the kid what a talent he is and remind him of the bright future he had ahead of him. But the day belonged to Brady and the Patriots. Time to head to back-to-back Super Bowls.This game, and OT drive, was an easy choice at Number Two. It was an instant classic, a great game that very closely mirrored the first Pats/Chiefs matchup of 2018 in that there were few points early and an explosion of points late. It was a great storyline, the young superstar trying to reached the promised land, but in his way stands the stalwart champion who won’t go down without a fight. It was great to watch all the media who predicted a Chiefs win try to spin the game, emphasizing Dee Ford’s penalty and the Julian Edelman muffed punt that got overturned.But most importantly, it was a signature road win for Tom Brady, his first since the Patriots beat the #1 Seed San Diego Chargers all the way back in 2006. The vast majority of Brady’s playoff success had come at Gillette Stadium, mainly because they were the 1 or 2 seed so often that’s just where the games were played - but the folks who were still adamant on dying on the anti-Brady hill had always pointed to the “no signature road playoff win” as one of their talking points. Now, with this one, yet another argument went out the window. Not only that, but to engineer an OT game-winning drive in which he converted three straight third and longs to keep the offense moving...just remarkable. In a year where Tom Brady, all 41 years of him, didn’t play up to the standard he set for himself at times, his ability to call upon his greatness when it mattered most is just yet another reason to be in awe of this man. In most other seasons, this would easily be Number One...but since the result of this drive allowed Brady to engineer another drive a few weeks later, it’s right were it belongs in the two spot.Check out the game highlights here.

(Tema: The New England Patriots and the Dallas Cowboys v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#176453  16.12.19 03:31  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

FLORHAM PARK [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/joe-klecko-jersey/]White Joe Klecko Jerseys[/url] , N.J. (AP) — Sam Darnold and the New York Jets were back on the practice field after some time away.Time enough to mostly clear their heads of the miserable 21-17 loss at Cleveland last Thursday , not that the sting was easy to brush off in the few days since.“Yeah, they’ve been pretty hard,” rookie quarterback Sam Darnold acknowledged Monday. “I’m not going to lie to you guys.”New York is 1-2 after playing three games in 11 days and riding a roller coaster of emotions during that brief span. From the highs of a dominant victory at Detroit in the opener to the uneasiness of a loss to AFC East-rival Miami at home six days later to the frustration and disappointment of being the first team to lose to the Browns since 2016.Now comes the big test for not just Darnold, but the rest of the Jets — including Todd Bowles and his coaching staff. With a game at Jacksonville on tap next, New York needs to rebound from the defeat in Cleveland to prevent the season from spiraling.“I don’t think it’s going to be tough at all,” Bowles insisted. “It’s a long season, we understand that. If we would have won, we would have moved past it. We lost the game, we’re going to move past it.”All eyes will be on Darnold, of course, as they have been from the moment he became the future — and now, present — of the franchise.The 21-year-old rookie is supremely confident in himself, and has been lauded throughout his playing career for his ability to focus on the task at hand and not repeat mistakes. The Jaguars will surely be aiming to make Darnold uncomfortable on Sunday and force him into errors.“Yeah, Jacksonville is a great defense,” Darnold said. “Obviously [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/joe-klecko-jersey/]Joe Klecko Jerseys 2019[/url] , they’ve got great players, but they also just play together very well. That’s what I noticed and that’s going to be a fun challenge going up against them in their place.”Bowles, for one, isn’t concerned about Darnold shaking off his play — one touchdown, four interceptions — in New York’s two losses.“I think he’ll come out of it fine,” Bowles said. “I think Sam has the right mentality and he has the right work ethic to learn what he has done wrong, as well as the rest of the team. They come back out of it, and he’s not in it by himself. We are in it as a team.”And that’s why the heat has been turned up a bit under Bowles, who’s in his fourth season with the Jets and has a 21-30 record with no playoff appearances.Owner Christopher Johnson has said there is no postseason mandate for Bowles or general manager Mike Maccagnan. His main priority is seeing overall progress from the team, which makes this a critical stretch for the coach.An ugly loss such as the one against the Browns can send some teams into a freefall. From the sense he got with his players at practice, Bowles believes there will be no lingering effects.“We don’t carry anything too long,” he said. “We have practice to get better at, and we have Jacksonville to get ready for, so we’re on to the next one.”Cornerback Trumaine Johnson, in his first season with the Jets after four with the Rams, echoed his coach’s sentiments.“We can’t dwell on that loss [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/wayne-chrebet-jersey/]White Wayne Chrebet Jerseys[/url] ,” he said. “We’ve got 13, 14 more games in the season and hopefully the playoffs. Just move on from it.”But, they also hope to learn from it, too. And fix the mistakes that put the Jets in this position in the first place.“Yeah we could have coached better and we could have played better,” Bowles said of blowing 14-3 and 17-14 leads in the second half. “All the way around on both sides of the ball, including special teams, we just couldn’t make a play. There were a lot of things we could have done better that have hurt us in the past two or three weeks that we are going to try and work on.“We understand that we need to do a better job on both sides.”NOTES: The Daily News reported that the Jets have reached out to the Steelers to inquire about disgruntled running back Le’Veon Bell, but there’s nothing imminent, according to several published reports. ESPN reported Sunday that Pittsburgh is willing to trade Bell, who has yet to play this season while in a contract dispute. … Bowles is hopeful S Marcus Maye will be closer to playing this week. The second-year safety has been sidelined the first three games with a foot injury.Observations from Monday at Jets training camp Today was my first day at training camp in 2018. I took in practice on a sunny, hot day in Florham Park.Here are some of my scattered observations. As always, keep in mind this was only one practice so we shouldn’t draw sweeping conclusions on anything that happened.McCown’s reps were (correctly) limited: Josh McCown might well be the Jets’ starting quarterback Week 1 in Detroit, but he should require minimal reps to be ready for the season. He’s 39 years old. He’s been in the NFL since 2002. He understands the concepts of this offense. He doesn’t need to play a major role in its installation.Teddy Bridgewater hasn’t played in two years. Sam Darnold is learning how to play in the NFL on the fly. These guys will benefit much more from getting training camp reps.The Jets saw things the same way. McCown’s reps were sparse.All three quarterbacks played well: I didn’t think there was a poor performance in the quarterback room.McCown didn’t get many snaps, but I thought he had the most impressive pass of the day, a beautiful deep ball to Charles Johnson down the left sideline.Bridgewater played smart and efficient football. I can’t think of many mistakes he made.I thought Darnold’s day was a bit more up and down, but there certainly were more highs than lows due to a strong finish. He made a number of excellent throws into tight windows. Some were touch passes. Others had to be driven. What also impressed me was his presnap work. On a few occasions he made a correct adjustment at the line. One play that really impressed me happened in the red zone when Trenton Cannon was split wide. Darnold saw the matchup he wanted and attacked it. Cannon drew a flag. There were a few rookie moments [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/wayne-chrebet-jersey/]Wayne Chrebet Jerseys 2019[/url] , such as a couple of bad sacks and a near interception where he missed Lorenzo Mauldin dropping into zone. But to see a 21 year old do some of the things Darnold did left me quite impressed and excited.Leonard Williams was dominant: I would expect the best player on the team to dominate practices, but I had Williams record a sack and a pair of other tackles for a loss.Trenton Cannon looks fast: These camp practices can be a bit deceptive at times because the offense has an edge. Most of the practices aren’t padded, and there is no contact. These things can make offensive players look better than they really are. With that said, Cannon’s speed stood out to me. There were plenty of other running backs who got the ball, and none of them popped out to me like the rookie.Unfortunately, he did leave practice with a possible foot injury. Hopefully he is all right.Dennard Wilson really coaches his guys up: The defensive backs just happened to be closest to me during team drills so perhaps I’m just showing too much favoritism to the guy I saw. The defensive backs coach was really drilling technique into his guys, though. He worked one on one with Trumaine Johnson and Morris Claiborne on their jams. I even learned some things about cornerback technique from listening to him instruct his players during drills.Taylor Bertolet looked good: I don’t know how much of a competition there really is at kicker, but by my count Bertolet was 6 of 7 in the kicking segment of practice with makes from 51 and 56 yards.It was training camp: There were some sloppy moments. But you would expect that at camp. The whole point of camp is to work these things out. I counted at least six penalties. I also saw four incompletions that were at least partially due to timing or miscommunication. (A receiver came out of his break a little late to make a play on the ball; a quarterback and receiver aren’t on the same page on a sight adjustment, etc.) There is plently of time to work these things out.We only care about quarterbacks. Which quarterback won the day, John? I probably wouldhave said Bridgewater two-thirds of the way through the practice, but I thought Darnold’s finish was very strong as he bounced back from a shaky middle. Bridgewater didn’t make mistakes, but the plays and throws he made just didn’t seem as impressive or difficult as those Darnold made. I think you could make a case either way. My impression, however, is that Darnold wins every time he looks like he belongs. That certainly was the case on Monday.

(Tema: www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/ v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#176454  16.12.19 03:49  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

The NFL Draft is an important component of roster-building of every NFL team - Vikings included. And so with the draft approaching in just over a week [url=http://www.Vikingsjerseysproshop.com/olisaemeka-udoh-jersey/]Olisaemeka Udoh Minnesota Vikings Jerseys[/url] , I thought it would be a good time to look at how the Vikings have built their roster over the years since Rick Spielman took over as General Manager in 2012.One of the Best Rosters in the NFLAccording to Pro Football Focus, the Vikings had the 5th best roster in the league heading into last season - 7 years into Rick Spielman’s tenure as GM.In 2017 it was ranked 12th, and in 2016 it was 8th.And while overall roster rankings are necessarily somewhat subjective, I don’t think too many analysts would consider the Vikings roster particularly weak at any position group outside of offensive line.On the other hand, I suspect most would consider the Vikings to be one of the strongest teams in position groups like defensive secondary, wide receiver, and defensive front.Indeed, the latest PFF rankings (most after last season) had the Vikings Ninth, First, and Ninth respectively in those three position groups.Ninth overall on defense.Quarterback was ranked 14th (10th in passer rating).Running backs were ranked 11th.Only the offensive line was ranked poorly - 29th in the league.Assembling that roster has taken a number of years, and is always a work in progress.So with all that in mind, let’s take a look at how Rick Spielman and Company have built - and continue building - the Vikings roster.Building Through The DraftSince the introduction of the salary cap, and the 2011 CBA, the draft has only increased in importance. Rookie contracts average only about 20% of the average veteran contract, so it definitely pays, from a salary cap perspective, to be able to draft and develop players in rookie contracts.Given the $190 million salary cap per team, and a 53-man roster, that equates to just over $3.5 million average salary per player using the full salary cap allotment.But with top veterans landing contracts well over $10 million, and top QBs hitting $30 million and other top position players approaching $20 million, teams are increasingly dependent on having a significant number of rookie, and other inexpensive contracts to fill out their roster.The problem with many of the inexpensive veteran contracts is that you get what you pay for - and sometimes even less.Rookie contracts, by contrast, are not based on some market value based on supply, demand and performance, but instead on draft position- or if an undrafted free agent, typically at or near the rookie minimum salary.But sometimes players on rookie contracts outperform their salary cap, as we’ve seen from the likes of Stefon Diggs, Danielle Hunter, Adam Thielen and Harrison Smith, for example.Based on all that, most NFL GMs subscribe to the mantra of, “building through the draft.”Some more than others.Since he became Vikings GM in 2012, Rick Spielman has walked that talk.Of course it takes a lot more than just filling in the right name on the card when your team is on the clock to assemble a top roster in the NFL.Beyond making better than average drafting choices, a coaching staff has to develop those players, and the front office retain the good ones.And where holes remain, a GM and staff need to successfully navigate the free agent market and salary cap to put together the best roster possible.But let’s begin with drafting, developing, and extending the players.What Successfully Drafting, Developing and Extending Looks LikeCurrently, there are 38 players on the Vikings roster that the Vikings drafted or were UDFAs the Vikings signed originally.This doesn’t include Shamar Stephen, who the Vikings drafted originally, but re-acquired via free agency.The number of players on NFL rosters that were drafted by that same team varies a little from year-to-year, but averages around 27 or so - just over 50% of the 53-man roster. The Vikings, by contrast, acquired nearly 72% of their roster via the draft or UDFAs they signed originally.Those numbers suggest the Vikings under Rick Spielman are committed to building through the draft (and UDFA market), and have had greater success drafting, developing and extending those players.Currently the Vikings starting roster is made up of the following Vikings’ draft picks, by round:First Round:Anthony Barr (LB), Harrison Smith (S), Xavier Rhodes (CB) [url=http://www.thevikingsclub.com/alexander-mattison-jersey/]Youth Alexander Mattison Jersey[/url] , Trae Waynes (CB), Laquon Treadwell (WR)Second Round: MacKensie Alexander (CB), Eric Kendricks (LB), Dalvin Cook (RB), Brian O’Neill (OT), Kyle Rudolph (TE)Third Round:Danielle Hunter (DE), Pat Elflein (C)Fourth Round:Everson Griffen (DE), Jaleel Johnson (DT)*Fifth Round:Stefon Diggs (WR)Sixth Round: NoneSeventh Round:NoneUndrafted Free Agents:Anthony Harris (S), Adam Thielen (WR)*I included Jaleel Johnson as the starting DT, but that is only a guess based on the current roster.Overall, the Vikings have acquired 17 of 21 (presumed) starters via the draft or UDFA market.Ten of those sixteen starters were drafted in the first two rounds.I’m guessing the remaining starter on the offensive line will be a draft pick as well, which would make 18 of the Vikings 22 starters draft acquisitions.That is a very high percentage (82%) relative to other teams.By contrast, the Vikings have only 4 starters that are free agent acquisitions (UFAs) - Riley Reiff (a 1st round draft pick), Linval Joseph (2nd round), Kirk Cousins (4th round), and Josh Kline (UDFA).It seems unlikely that that number will grow this season either.Expanding on that to include the top 32 veteran contracts (typically the best players), the Vikings have among the lowest percentage of players signed as UFA (unrestricted free agent) contracts on their roster,according to overthecap.com as of last September:By extensions they are referring to players that have received contract extensions.For the Vikings, players like Harrison Smith, Xavier Rhodes, Everson Griffen, Danielle Hunter, Adam Thielen, among others.UFA contracts are free agent signings following expired contracts with other teams.Currently, the Vikings have the following players on their roster:Originally Drafted Players and UDFAs:MacKensie Alexander, Ade Arune, Jeff Badet, Anthony Barr, Chad Beebe, Mike Boone, Tashawn Bower, Kentrell Brothers,Aviante Collins, Tyler Conklin, Dalvin Cook, Stefon Diggs,Devonte Downs, Pat Elflein, Ben Gedeon, Everson Griffen, CJ Ham, Anthony Harris, Holton Hill, Jayln Holmes, Mike Hughes, Danielle Hunter, Danny Isidora, Craig James, Jaleel Johnson, Jayron Kearse, Eric Kendricks [url=http://www.thevikingsclub.com/alexander-mattison-jersey/]Super Bowl Alexander Mattison Jersey[/url] , Hercules Mata’afa, David Morgan, Brian O’Neill, Ifeadi Odenigbo, Xavier Rhodes, Kyle Rudolph, Harrison Smith, Adam Thielen, Roc Thomas, Laquon Treadwell, Trae Waynes, Stephen Weatherly, Eric Wilson. Free Agents:Ameer Abdullah, Dan Bailey, Adam Bisnowaty, Richard Cliett, Curtis Cothran, Kirk Cousins, Dakota Dozier, Cornelius Edison, Cole Hikutini, Rashod Hill, Brett Jones, Linval Joseph, Josh Kline, Sean Mannion, Jordan Martin, Greer Martini, Kevin McDermott, Storm Norton, Riley Reiff, Karter Schult, Kyle Sloter, Derron Smith, Shamar Stephen, Jordan Taylor, Duke Thomas, Matt Wile, Brandon Zylstra.As you can see, the original drafted players and UDFAs contain the most names, and the vast majority of starters.The free agent list, by contrast, have many more names that are questionable to make the final 53-man roster, as they are mostly recent signings or players that have not made the 53-man roster in the past.It’s Not Just Quantity, It’s Quality That Counts A big part of having a top roster in the league in terms of quality according to PFF, but also a lot of drafted, extended, and cheap talent according to overthecap.com, is being able to have success on Day 3 of the draft and in the UDFA market - and then be able to develop and retain those players.Adam Thielen, Stefon Diggs and Anthony Harris were not only “cheap talent” the Vikings acquired originally and extended, they were also the three highest graded players on the team last season [url=http://www.thevikingsclub.com/alexander-mattison-jersey/]Discount Alexander Mattison Jersey[/url] , according to PFF.But while the overall quantity of Vikings’ draft picks and UDFAs on their roster suggests at least some above-average success drafting and developing players, it’s really the quality of the roster that counts.The PFF rankings attest to the quality of the roster, while overthecap.com makes another observation on the Vikings roster:All that suggests a higher degree of success for the Vikings in drafting, developing, and extending players.Beyond that, there are other studies in recent years that suggest the Vikings have been one of the better teams in this regard since Rick Spielman became GM.I did a piece a couple years ago on the Vikings’ draft success, which is consistent with the evaluations by PFF and other assessments of roster quality, the analysis of the Vikings roster by overthecap.com, and the current makeup of the Vikings’ roster.So how did Rick Spielman and the Vikings do it?Part II of this series will look into how Spielman and company look for advantages in the draft process, and augment their draft, develop and extend strategy with free agency acquisitions. MINNEAPOLIS — The Minnesota Vikings turned their defensive line loose on Matthew Stafford in a dominant performance that would have made the old Purple People Eaters proud.This unstoppable pass rush was led, predictably, by Danielle Hunter.More Vikings coveragePhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 – 7/27/19Rookie Bradbury is central figure to Vikings’ overhauled offensive lineVikings depth at cornerback being tested, Hughes still not clearedPlayers to watch at Minnesota Vikings 2019 training campTop Tweets: Vikings WR Diggs makes push for All-NFL Style TeamHunter had 3 1/2 of Minnesota’s franchise-record 10 sacks plus a fourth-quarter fumble return for a touchdown, tormenting Stafford and the Detroit Lions all afternoon in a 24-9 victory by the Vikings on Sunday.“We knew he liked to throw the ball down the field, so that’s something that really helped us a lot because he held on to the ball,” said Hunter, who moved into the NFL lead with 11 1/2 sacks for the season. “So as long as we executed the rush plan, we knew we’d be able to get back there.”Hunter also was credited with nine tackles and four quarterback hits. The Vikings (5-3-1) limited the Lions (3-5) to a season-low 214 total yards, and their pressure on Stafford was so intense he literally had pieces of rubber pellets from the artificial turf flushed out of his left eye in the second quarter. The Lions had a streak of 25 consecutive games with at least 14 points come to a crashing halt.“The fault is on everybody,” said Stafford, who was sacked a total of 13 times over the first seven games. “I have to get the ball out faster.”After Dalvin Cook dropped a pitch from Kirk Cousins and A’Shawn Robinson recovered at the Detroit 28 with Minnesota leading 17-6, the Lions converted a fake punt to keep that drive alive. Two plays later, Stafford ran right on the short side of the field and tried an option-style flip that Kerryon Johnson was unable to secure, and Hunter scooped it up on his way to the easy score.“I don’t know why he pitched it. He could’ve just run,” Hunter said. “I thought it was a pass all the way, but I guess he didn’t want to get hit or something.”That happened a lot, including a total of three times in the second quarter on two separate possessions inside the Minnesota 20 that forced the Lions to settle for field goals by Matt Prater.After a throw by Cousins to Adam Thielen near midfield was intercepted by Darius Slay, the Lions made it as far as the 12-yard line. Hunter sacked Stafford on consecutive snaps, sharing the first one with Everson Griffen.“He’s a freak of nature. He looks like a superhero,” Griffen said of the fourth-year defensive end. “I expected that from him.”Nine of the 10 sacks by the Vikings came from their front four, including 2 1/2 by backup defensive tackle Tom Johnson. During the heyday of the Purple People Eaters, the Vikings had nine sacks in a game in 1968, 1969 and 1970. They also did it in 1993. But this was the record-setter, thanks to a well-timed mix of blitzes called by coach Mike Zimmer and the relentless rush by Hunter and his friends up front.“We know if we give them time, they’ll get there,” safety Harrison Smith said. “It’s fun to be a part of.”HE’S COOKIN’With one burst through a big hole in the left side of the line , Cook made clear he’s healthy again with a 70-yard gain in the second quarter to set up a short touchdown catch by Thielen. According to the NFL’s NextGen Stats tracker, he averaged 22.07 mph during that run for the fastest in the league this season. The Lions have allowed a rush of 50-plus yards in four different games this year.NOT THIELEN ITThielen’s streak of 100-yard receiving games ended at eight in a row, leaving him in a tie for the record with Lions legend Calvin Johnson. The Lions double-covered him often, taking advantage of the absence of fellow standout Stefon Diggs to rib injury, and Thielen finished with only four receptions for 22 yards.STACKS OF SACKSThe previous high sack total for Stafford in his career was seven, against the Vikings in 2015. He has been sacked five times or more on 15 different occasions, six of those by the Vikings. The Lions are 3-12 in those games.“It’s a big shot to our pride,” left guard Frank Ragnow said.UH-OHThe opening kickoff was ominous for the Lions when Prater slipped after his leg swing, an unintentional squib the Vikings returned to their 35. Practice squad promotion Chad Beebe caught back-to-back passes on the first drive of his NFL debut. The second one netted 13 yards on fourth-and-2 from the Detroit 37. Latavius Murray finished the march with a 1-yard touchdown run.INJURY REPORTLions: DE Ziggy Ansah (shoulder) returned from a six-game absence with had a sack in the closing seconds of the second quarter that forced the Vikings to settle for a field goal. … LT Taylor Decker left in the third quarter with an undisclosed injury but later returned.Vikings: LB Anthony Barr (hamstring) and LG Tom Compton (knee) were held out for the straight game, and SS Andrew Sendejo (groin) missed his fourth straight contest. … Backup TE David Morgan hobbled off in the third quarter with a left knee injury.UP NEXTLions: Play at Chicago next Sunday.Vikings: Play at Chicago on Nov. 18, after the bye.

(Tema: A look into the Vikings roster and their roster-bu v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#176455  16.12.19 04:06  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

Packers vs. Washington [url=http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-vince-biegel-jersey]Vince Biegel Jersey White[/url] , Week 3 2018: First half game updates & discussion One week ago, a hobbled Aaron Rodgers nearly led the Green Bay Packers to a victory over the Minnesota Vikings, one of the favorites in the NFC. Although last week's game ended in a tie, there are plenty of reasons for Packers fans to be optimistic about the direction of the team as it moves forward in week three and beyond. This week, Green Bay takes the field in the outskirts of Washington, D.C. to play a 1-1 team from the NFC East. Washington has a new face under center in Alex Smith and possesses a defense that has had success against the pass so far this year. However, they have played the Cardinals - who might be the worst team in the NFL right now - and the Colts, who won last week and are still getting Andrew Luck back to normal. If the Packers can jump out to an early lead, expect a dose of Aaron Jones later on. The second year running back is back off suspension today and will be active. Joining him on the sideline will be rookie linebacker Oren Burks, who makes his debut after missing the first two games with a shoulder injury.Join us for the first half here, and Go Pack Go!Game Updates from APC StaffA Twitter List by acmepackingco Game Updates from Packers MediaA Twitter List by TexWestern We mourn the passing of a Lombardi legend; meanwhile [url=http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-demetri-goodson-jersey]Womens Demetri Goodson Jersey[/url] , Matt LaFleur explains that he isn’t thinking about the recent reports of past turmoil in Green Bay."It has been a sad weekend for members of the 1960s-era Green Bay Packers. One of the best and most crucial members of the Vince Lombardi championship teams from that era passed away a few days ago. Forrest Gregg, the team’s stalwart right tackle for over a decade, dealt with Parkinson’s Disease for many years and has passed at the age of 85.Gregg was every bit as important to those championship teams as anyone else, and his impact can be felt best by hearing what his teammates have to say about him. And while some of those teammates had to wait years before getting the call to be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Gregg’s career put him there in his first year of eligibility.While we remember a legend, Packers fans also are looking ahead to the 2019 season. So too is new head coach Matt LaFleur, who finally weighed in for the first time on the recent drama surrounding his team, his quarterback, and his predecessor. If LaFleur is worried about any of that, he certainly isn’t showing it and he certainly won’t say so. Instead, he’s saying exactly what one would expect: that he’s focused on his own relationship with Aaron Rodgers rather than worrying at all about what happened in the past.Packers great Forrest Gregg dies at 85 | Packers.comGregg [url=http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-davon-house-jersey]http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-davon-house-jersey[/url] , the Hall of Fame right tackle for Vince Lombardi's teams in the 1960s, passed away on Friday. He and Bart Starr played nearly their entire careers together, and Gregg even served as the Packers' offensive line coach during his final two years playing for the team.Forrest Gregg earned respect, confidence of Packers teammates | Green Bay Press-GazetteSeveral of Gregg's teammates, including Jerry Kramer and Dave Robinson, weighed in on the career of their teammate. Kramer in particular illustrates the near-perfect level of communication between the two on the right side of the line.Matt LaFleur, Aaron Rodgers begin their Packers partnership | SI.comLaFleur discusses the first speech that he gave to the Packers as a team last Monday (saying that it was "nerve-racking" at first), and he also talks about his early interactions with Rodgers. The two got dinner after the NFL Meeting in Arizona last month, and he says he "(doesn't) really care what happened" in the past, focusing on moving forward to 2019.How Zach Allen plans to be a pass-swatting menace like J.J. Watt in NFL - SBNation.comBoston College’s Zach Allen is an intriguing prospect, whose big 6-foot-4 frame offers him the length to get up and knock down passes. However [url=http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-tramon-williams-jersey]Womens Tramon Williams Jersey[/url] , there’s much more to that ability than simply height -- there’s definitely an art to it.Packers should learn from the past, invest in edge depth early | Packers WireThis echoes what I have been saying for weeks now, ever since the Packers signed the Smiths in free agency: EDGE should still be a priority in the draft, because you can never have enough good pass rushers.Mother, son arrested after chaos ensues in Eau Claire Walmart | WEAU.comThe woman did karate moves, the son took all his clothes off, and the dog stole cornbread mix. Just a regular day in Eau Claire, right?

(Tema: www.packerslockerroom.com v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#179800  03.01.20 07:17  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

Three [url=http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/L.J.-Collier-Jersey]L.J. Collier Jersey[/url] , but that’s as much information as head coach Sean Payton is willing to share with the Seahawks.Brees is having thumb surgery on Wednesday, which leaves the team with Teddy Bridgewater and Taysom Hill as their active quarterbacks. Bridgewater replaced Brees after last Sunday’s injury and played the rest of the way in a 27-9 loss to the Rams.Hill played his usual jack of all trades role and caught two passes in that game, but the change in circumstances with Brees led to Payton being asked if Hill’s status will change now that he’s the No. 2 quarterback.“You’re assuming he’s the No. 2 . . . We’ll approach this game with two quarterbacks. We’ll have the right plan relative to what those guys are going to be doing.” Payton said, via Rod Walker of NOLA.com.Payton said he probably won’t make an announcement about a starter ahead of Sunday’s game and it sounds like the Seahawks are going to have to be ready to face both quarterbacks in Seattle. Pete Carroll knows what it’s like to be told “You aren’t cutting it here” and needing to find a different avenue towards greatness. Though he’s had countless “stop and go” moments in his life, perhaps the most notable was after Carroll was fired as head coach of the New England Patriots in 2000. After a year off from coaching, Carroll emerged as the new guy in charge at USC, his first job below the pro level since 1983. Even at that, Carroll was not the Trojans’ first choice, but after some other candidates turned them down, he was the best man standing.Coming off of a 5-7 season under Paul Hackett, the expectations could not be that high for Carroll right out of the gate, and sure enough USC went just 6-6. But there were bright spots: Out of three early season losses to ranked opponents, the Trojans lost by just four points, two points, and three points. All of those teams were in the top 12. Oregon, the national runner-ups in 2001, needed a last second field goal to beat USC.Then in the final regular season game [url=http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Phil-Haynes-Jersey]http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Phil-Haynes-Jersey[/url] , needing a win to get a bowl game, the Trojans beat 20th-ranked UCLA by a score of 27-0. Pete Carroll was in Southern Cal = defense was in Southern Cal. They lost the Las Vegas bowl 10-6 to Utah, but did allow just 37 total points in their final four games. After finishing 79th in scoring defense in 2000, USC ranked ninth in Carroll’s first season. The star of that defense? Safety Troy Polamalu, certainly. But not far behind, and the highest-drafted Trojan in the 2002 NFL Draft:Cornerback Kris Richard.The 2001 USC team was obviously not the one that Carroll had a chance to recruit. These were mostly the guys he was dealt by Hackett and few would go onto success like the players that Carroll would bring in over the next decade. However, something clearly clicked between Carroll and Richard, who coincidentally (now) became a third round pick of the Seattle Seahawks.Richard spent six years in the NFL, mostly bouncing around, rarely playing, before ultimately coming to the conclusion that so many 20-something former pro athletes must come to: “I need to find a new job.”That led him back to USC as a graduate assistant in 2008, a year after the Trojans finished third in the AP poll and were looking to find their way back to a national championship. That team finished 1st in points allowed, but a Week 3 Thursday night loss to Oregon State sealed their fate. Despite winning their next nine games, including three shutouts and two games of allowing 3 points, USC was held out of the national championship and sent to the Rose Bowl, where they beat number six Penn State 38-24. The BCS championship instead featured 12-1 Oklahoma vs 12-1 Florida, with Tim Tebow getting the better of Sam Bradford. We’ll never know if Mark Sanchez (but really: the Trojans defense) was more deserving of a shot at Florida but ... probably.A year later [url=http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Ugo-Amadi-Jersey]Ugo Amadi Jersey[/url] , with Carroll and his staff beginning to get questions from the NCAA on potential violations, USC fell to 9-4 and relative mediocrity. In January of 2010, as you know, Carroll left college and went back to the pros. One of those going with him: Richard.He spent the first year as assistant DBs coach, then was promoted to cornerbacks coach in 2011. From 2012-2014 he served as “Defensive Backs Coach” as the Seahawks made history centered around their secondary, which as we know now features anywhere from 2-3 future Hall of Famers. When the team lost Dan Quinn to the Atlanta Falcons, a few names for promotion came up, but Richard ultimately landed his first pro job as defensive coordinator, some 14 years after meeting Carroll, seven years after joining him at USC, and five years after his first assistant job in the NFL. In 2015, Seattle’s defense ranked fourth in DVOA, including third against both the pass and the run.In 2016, they ranked fifth, but fell to 13th against the pass and were third against the run.But in 2017, with injuries to Cliff Avril, Kam Chancellor [url=http://www.seahawksjerseyproshop.com/mychal-kendricks-jersey/]Mychal Kendricks Jersey[/url] , and Richard Sherman, the Seahawks dropped to 13th overall, 13th against the pass, and 14th against the run. It’s still pretty impressive given the injuries, but Carroll must have felt pressure to do things differently as Seattle missed the playoffs for the first time since 2011.On January 10. 2018, it was reported that Carroll would allow Richard to leave for another position if he wanted to. Interpretation: Go find work. I love ya, but we’re making a change. Richard went to work as a defensive backs coach and passing game coordinator for the Dallas Cowboys, while the Seahawks re-hired Ken Norton, Jr to be the new defensive coordinator. (Richard and Norton both joined Carroll’s staff at USC the same year, both went with him to Seattle.) It seemed as though Carroll felt he was doing the best he could do for Richard while also trying to do the best he could for the Seahawks.And maybe the best case scenario for both worlds really worked out.As Seattle and Dallas prepare to face off this Saturday in the wild card round, the hottest name in the coaching circuit among them is not Brian Schottenheimer. It’s not Norton. It’s not Cowboys defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli. And it’s certainly not their offensive coordinator Scott Linehan. Nope. It’s Richard.At least three teams are looking to schedule interviews with Richard for their vacant head coaching positions: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miami Dolphins, and New York Jets.In the season after getting (basically) fired, Richard is now getting immeasurable credit for turning Byron Jones into a Pro Bowl cornerback and getting increased value from slot cornerback Anthony Brown and perhaps safety Xavier Woods. He’s not the DC, but he’s the one guy on the staff that Dallas fans are dripping sweat over the idea of losing. It seems as though they may have no choice.Richard could be the third defensive coordinator under Carroll in Seattle to land a head coaching job after Gus Bradley and Quinn, which is impressive considering he’s only had four DCs with the Seahawks including his current one. Richard’s got options, but are any of them at this point [url=https://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Steve-Largent-Jersey]Steve Largent Color Rush Jersey[/url] , good?The Jets have the most apparent upside at quarterback with Sam Darnold, plus a rising star safety in Jamal Adams, but plenty of work left to do as they lost nine of their last 10 games on the year. Is it possible that Tom Brady is finally at the end of his career? Or is the next New York head coach in line just the next one to fall in Bill Belichick’s wake?Double goes for the Dolphins. They have some good DBs that Richard could covet — Minkah Fitzpatrick, Xavien Howard, Reshad Jones — but a lot of work left to do on the roster, including at quarterback. Consider this when looking for an opening at head coach: Does the team have a QB in place? Because there aren’t likely to be any good ones on the market or in the draft this year.Finally, the Bucs have Jameis Winston, but is that a good thing or a bad thing? Tampa Bay has some talented players, but what are the odds that the Bucs will overtake Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, and the Carolina Panthers in the NFC South next year? Or the year after?For now, Richard can just focus on trying to stop Russell Wilson and the Seahawks, the team that let him go a year ago, before worrying about those questions. It’s the opportunity he’s been waiting for, and the opportunity that Carroll wanted him to have.

(Tema: We know that Drew Brees won’t be starting at quart v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#179801  03.01.20 07:49  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

work rallying the Indianapolis Colts.He’d rather spend the time protecting leads.Lately [url=http://www.coltsfanshop.com/Ben-Banogu-Jersey]http://www.coltsfanshop.com/Ben-Banogu-Jersey[/url] , the Colts’ have allowed Luck to use his preferred strategy by scoring early and often before relying on a balanced attack and an increasingly stout defense to close out victories. It’s happened each of the past two weeks in crucial games, putting Indy on the cusp of a historic milestone.“I think it’s discipline, sound fundamentals, sound technique, it’s converting third downs. It’s all of those things,” Luck said Tuesday as the Colts try to become the first team to reach a conference championship game after starting 1-5. “It’s nice to be playing with a lead, especially on the road.”In previous seasons, slow starts forced Luck & Co. to climb out of some huge holes.Sure, Luck thrived in those situations, engineering 21 game-winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime during his first five pro seasons, including a league-record seven in 2012 and the second-largest playoff comeback in January 2014 against the Kanas City Chiefs. He added three more comeback wins this season, all since late October, with the most recent coming Dec. 23 against the New York Giants.But as the playoff picture came into focus, Luck didn’t need a series of fantastic finishes.Instead [url=http://www.coltsfanshop.com/Rock-Ya-Sin-Jersey]Rock Ya-Sin Jersey[/url] , during their current five-game winning streak, the Colts (11-6) have trailed in only two games and have not faced a deficit larger than 10. Indy led wire-to-wire in three of its last four victories and hasn’t trailed since scoring the go-ahead touchdown in the final minute of the Giants’ game in Week 16.The formula could prove particularly useful at Kansas City in Saturday’s divisional round game.“When you get the lead, you can dictate how the game goes,” said kicker Adam Vinatieri, who owns four Super Bowl rings and is expected to appear in his 32nd postseason game. “By taking the lead, you get to manage the game and that’s one of the things I’m really impressed with is how well the defense has played the last couple of weeks.”This will be a different kind of test.The AFC West champion Chiefs (12-4) return from a bye week as the conference’s top seed, with the league’s highest scoring offense (35.3 points) and a lot to prove in a lopsided postseason series.Kansas City is 0-4 all-time against Indy in the playoffs, having lost at home following the 1995 season after securing he No. 1 seed and again in 2003, in a game that featured no punts. The Chiefs also lost in Indy following the 2006 season when Larry Johnson, the league’s No. 2 rusher, gained just 32 yards, and again in January 2014 when Luck rallied the Colts from a 38-10 deficit in the third quarter for a 45-44 victory falling just short of the record 32-point comeback orchestrated by Colts coach Frank Reich in January 1993.This time, Kansas City is back on its home turf and trying to create some new memories.“I’ll tell you that we are going through the process and getting ready to play a great football team,” coach Andy Reid said. “So we know that and that’s where absolutely all my energy is going.”But what the Chiefs have seen on film is the hottest team in football.Running back Marlon Mack has five 100-yard games this season [url=https://www.coltsfanshop.com/T.Y.-Hilton-Jersey]T.Y. Hilton Jersey[/url] , including each of the past two weeks, receiver T.Y. Hilton and tight end Eric Ebron continue to make big plays down the field, the offensive line hasn’t given up a sack in two weeks and Luck appears to be in perfect sync.The combination has led Indy to wins in 10 of its last 11 games, with the last two coming in elimination games on the road.But after taking a 14-0 lead in a Week 17 playoff-clinching victory at Tennessee and a 21-0 lead at Houston in last week’s wild-card victory, the Titans and Texans never had a chance — and the Colts would like to keep it that way one more week.“We’re trying to score every time we touch the ball. We’re going to call the game in a way that we can score points,” Reich said. “We want to run it, that’s no secret, that keeps them off the field, but the bottom line is we’ve got to score points.” The Colts have playoff aspirations, but they are playing like they’ve already packed their bags for the offseason.After giving up a 75-yard drive for a touchdown on the first Giants possession of the game, the Colts went three and out for a second time and then saw their defense give up an 87-yard drive for another score. The big play came when Eli Manning hit a wide-open Sterling Shepard for a 56-yard pass down the middle of the field.Andrew Luck responded by hitting a wide open player in the Giants’ end zone with a pass of his own. Unfortunately for the Colts, the player was Giants safety Curtis Riley and it’s not clear which Colts player Luck might have intended to be on the receiving end of the toss.The pick is the latest bit of sloppiness for the Colts. They’ve had pre-snap penalties on offense and were flagged for 12 men on defense as well, so everyone needs to wake up if the season isn’t going to end on a low note.

(Tema: INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Andrew Luck has done some of h v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#179802  03.01.20 08:30  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

Over the next two weeks [url=https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Kevin-King-Jersey]https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Kevin-King-Jersey[/url] , Acme Packing Company will break down each position group on the Green Bay Packers and provide insight into how they performed during the 2018 season. Today, we examine the inside linebackers.The Green Bay Packers never received the opportunity to see their full linebacking corps play in defensive coordinator Mike Pettine’s scheme. Veteran Jake Ryan suffered a torn ACL -- the second such injury since 2013 -- during the first week of training camp. The ruptured ligament ended his season and forced the team into a heavier linebacker rotation throughout the season.With Ryan’s rookie contract expiring, the Packers have to make a decision on whether to bring back the dependable-if-unspectacular linebacker or allow him to depart, creating opportunities for younger players.Jake RyanNFL experience: Four yearsFree-agent status: UnrestrictedExpiring contract: Four-year, $3.9 million ($456 [url=https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Clay-Matthews-Jersey]Clay Matthews Jersey[/url] ,676 guaranteed)2018 stats: None (injured)Ryan appeared in many games for the Packers over his four-year career, but he never developed into a centerpiece of the defense. Ryan’s run defense made him a useful player in Dom Capers scheme, though opposing offenses exploited his weaknesses in pass coverage when possible. By 2017, Blake Martinez had surpassed Ryan as the team’s featured off-ball linebacker. That likely would have continued under Pettine who took over as defensive coordinator last offseason.Because of Pettine’ creativity, a larger linebacker like Ryan could serve the team well should he re-sign. The Packers rotated linebackers throughout 2018 [url=https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Blake-Martinez-Jersey]Blake Martinez Color Rush Jersey[/url] , using the run-focused Antonio Morrison and box safeties in various sub packages to attack the offense. Ryan could also offer valuable depth should something happen to Martinez, who wears the radio helmet on game days.At the same time, the Packers didn’t trade up to select Burks in the third round to let him ride the bench. A preseason shoulder injury and inexperience hampered him throughout 2018, but linebackers often take the leap during their sophomore campaigns. Clearing a path for Burks and Green Bay’s other young defenders might make more football and financial sense than bringing back Ryan. Last week, the Green Bay Packers went three-and-out on each of their first three offensive series [url=https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Dave-Robinson-Jersey]https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Dave-Robinson-Jersey[/url] , and only had one sustained drive all game against the Chicago Bears. In week two against the Minnesota Vikings, it took them just four plays to get into the end zone.Matt LaFleur’s offense functioned beautifully on the opening drive at Lambeau Field on Sunday afternoon in week two. The Packers opened up with play-action, as Aaron Rodgers found a wide-open Davante Adams on a deep cross for a 39-yard gain. In a two-back set with Jamaal Williams next to Rodgers and Aaron Jones motioning out to the left, Rodgers lofted a swing pass to Jones for a six-yard gain. Then afterJones stretch zone run went for 15 yards off the right side, LaFleur dialed up a touchdown playcall.Out of the exact same formation as the swing to Jones two plays earlier [url=https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Aaron-Jones-Jersey]Aaron Jones Jersey[/url] , Rodgers faked the throw out to him in the left flat. But he came back to Williams on the right site, as the Packers’ second-string tailback had set up under his blockers for a screen pass. Williams rumbled 15 yards, carrying tacklers across the goal line for a touchdown and a 6-0 Packers lead. Mason Crosby’s PAT made the score 7-0 shortly thereafter.Here’s a look at the touchdown:Stay tuned to see if the offense keeps up the production after their great start.

(Tema: www.thepackersfanshop.com v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#179803  03.01.20 08:53  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

asked earlier this week about running back Kareem Hunt‘s assertion that some of the team’s players weren’t playing their hardest last Sunday [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/hoodie]Cleveland Browns Hoodie[/url] , Kitchens said he had no issue with Hunt challenging his teammates.Kitchens may not have an issue with it, but he also doesn’t appear to agree with Hunt’s assessment of the effort being put forth by the team. Kitchens said Friday that he doesn’t think that’s been a problem for the 6-8 team this season.“Generally speaking, if you’ve got to worry about a guy playing hard [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/James-Burgess-Jersey]https://www.brownsfanshop.com/James-Burgess-Jersey[/url] , you’ve got the wrong guy,” Kitchens said, via Keith Britton of 92.3 The Fan. “It’s as simple as that. We don’t have a problem with guys playing hard. We just need to be consistent in everything we do.”The Browns lost 38-24 to the Cardinals last weekend. Sunday’s game against the Ravens could be much uglier if their effort and execution aren’t up to snuff. Browns cornerbacks Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams have missed the last two games with hamstring injuries and they are listed as questionable for Monday night’s game against the 49ers. has learned that both players made the trip to Santa Clara with the team on Sunday [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Jim-Brown-Jersey]Jim Brown Color Rush Jersey[/url] , but it does not look like they are going to play.Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com reports that both players are expected to be inactive for the third week in a row. That is not a surprising development as neither player practiced at all this week so the Browns should be well prepared for life without the duo.Terrence Mitchell and T.J. Carrie have seen a lot of playing time at corner with Ward and Williams out of the lineup. Juston Burris got a lot of work in Week Three, but the Browns used three safeties — Jermaine Whitehead, Damarious Randall and Eric Murray — more often than three corners last weekend.

(Tema: When Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens was v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#180801  06.01.20 03:18  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

the season with a foot injury [url=http://www.Billsjerseysproshop.com/jaquan-johnson-jersey/]Infant Jaquan Johnson Jersey[/url] , but it looked like he was on his way back into the lineup when he was a full participant in practice on Wednesday.Kroft’s progress came sceeching to a halt on Thursday, however. Head coach Sean McDermott said after the session that Kroft injured his ankle before practice was over and is undergoing further evaluation.A mid-week injury usually isn’t a good sign for a player’s chances of playing, so Kroft may be on track to miss Sunday’s game against his former team. The Bengals probably won’t be too surprised to learn that Kroft as he missed 13 games over four seasons with the team.Eleven of those games came last year when he broke the foot that he broke again during OTAs this spring. Lee Smith, Dawson Knox and Tommy Sweeney have served as Buffalo’s tight ends so far this season.Running back Devin Singletary (hamstring) and cornerback Taron Johnson (hamstring) missed practice for the second straight day. Running back Frank Gore took a rest day, but is expected to play against Cincinnati. Yes, the Bills have seen the videos [url=https://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-ed-oliver-jersey]Womens Ed Oliver Jersey[/url] , of their drunkest fans destroying things.And with shame no longer effective as a deterrent in our society, they’re simply trying to price the rowdiest of their fans out of the market — or at least corral them.Via Jay Skurski of the , the Bills announced a new policy that requires fans who arrive in buses to purchase a tailgating package along with their parking pass. The cost for a 20-person vehicle is $300, $600 for a 40-passenger vehicle, and $900 for a 60-person vehicle. That charge will get fans into the team’s new “Tailgate Village,” which has room for 4 [url=https://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-cody-ford-jersey]Cody Ford Jersey[/url] ,000 fans.The hope is that the tailgating package will reduce some of the jackassery that has gone viral in recent years, including the obligatory destruction of folding tables.“Our No. 1 concern as an organization is fan safety,” said Andy Major, the team’s vice president of operations and guest experience. “When you’re seeing what was happening in the bus lot the last couple seasons, especially last year, it gets very concerning.“It’s dangerous behavior [url=https://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-devin-singletary-jersey]https://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-devin-singletary-jersey[/url] , not just negative fan behavior. It’s dangerous to security, the sheriffs and staff who are trying to police things.”The Bills started this process a year ago, by requiring a $100 deposit to park in the bus lot, but that didn’t slow down the stupidity.“The viral videos on social media, it’s embarrassing when we see that,” Major said. “It affects the community [url=https://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-dawson-knox-jersey]Womens Dawson Knox Jersey[/url] , affects the team negatively. We know our fans aren’t like that. That’s what’s disappointing for us.“We know we have great fans. We know the vast majority of our fans, they do behave well. They’re passionate, they’re loyal and they’re not causing issues, but there are a few who make a big stink out there — a few knuckleheads who wreck it.”The “Tailgate Village” will include a tent and tables and chairs. Fans can still bring their own food and beverages, but can purchase additional items in a more controlled setting. There will also be games and music and other distractions.And hopefully, all the furniture will stay intact.

(Tema: Bills tight end Tyler Kroft missed the first two g v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#180803  06.01.20 03:42  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

shape and size"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 [url=http://www.Giantsjerseyproshop.com/oshane-ximines-jersey/]Oshane Ximines Buffalo Bills Jersey[/url] , Week 172019 NFL DraftKyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins are winners in the QB weigh-insNew,222commentsWe now know Kyler Murray and Dwayne Haskins’ shape and sizeESTShareTweetShareShareKyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins are winners in the QB weigh-ins[ENTER YOUR NAME]-USA TODAY SportsNew York Giants head coach Pat Shurmur said on Wednesday that quarterbacks “come in all shapes and sizes”. That statement came in response to a question about whether Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray would be big enough to start in the NFL.There have been doubts about his size and frame, and whether they would survive the NFL, for months now. About 24 hours after Shurmur gave his response, we found out how big Murray is — Dwayne Haskins, too. Kyler Murray, QB [url=http://www.thegiantsfansclub.com/oshane-ximines-jersey/]Color Rush Oshane Ximines Jersey[/url] , OklahomaHeight: 5-foot 10 1/8 inchesWeight: 207 poundsHand: 9 1鈦? inchesArm: 28 1鈦? inchesWingspan: 69 1/2There were serious doubts whether Murray would measure taller than 5-foot 10 inches, with most predicting he would be 5-foot 9 (and some fraction of an inch). Likewise, there were questions whether he would be big enough to withstand the NFL, with most assuming he would come in at roughly 190-195 pounds. In every respect Murray was the rare prospect who measured bigger than anticipated. For reference, Russell Wilson measured in at 5-foot 11 inches, and 204 pounds.It remains to be seen whether or not his athleticism remains as good as advertised, but so far he is “winning” the Combine. We also found out the measurements for the other top quarterback prospect, and the one most often linked to the Giants in mock drafts.Dwayne Haskins, QB [url=http://www.thegiantsfansclub.com/oshane-ximines-jersey/]Youth Oshane Ximines Jersey[/url] , Ohio StateHeight: 6-foot, 3 3/8 inchesWeight: 231 poundsHand: 9 5/8 inchesArm: 33 1/2Wingspan: 79 1/2Dave Gettleman said Wednesday that football is a “big man’s game,” and Haskins certainly confirmed his size. 231 is actually heavier than anticipated for him. With Gettleman professing his dream of finding the Giants’ next franchise quarterback, things are getting more interesting. Of course, we still have to see if either quarterback even lasts to sixth overall — or if the Giants have the guts to part with the assets necessary to move up and secure one of them. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — It’s not uncommon for NFL players to be optimistic heading into training camp.It happens every year as teams gear up in the summer and start thinking about making the playoffs and dreaming about winning a Super Bowl.What was a little surprising Wednesday was the optimism of Giants offensive coordinator Mike Shula and defensive coordinator James Bettcher in May.Just days after the draft, both men went out of their way to say how excited they were heading into 2019, Pat Shurmur’s second season as coach.Shula said the offense — now without the traded Odell Beckham Jr. — is light years ahead of last year; two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning is looking great at 38; and No. 6 overall draft pick and quarterback heir apparent Daniel Jones will be ready to play if needed.Bettcher, whose defense had trouble holding leads last season [url=http://www.thegiantsfansclub.com/oshane-ximines-jersey/]Womens Oshane Ximines Jersey[/url] , is stoked to be working with a mixture of veterans Janoris Jenkins, Antoine Bethea, Jabrill Peppers and Markus Golden along with several recently added draft picks, led by defensive lineman Dexter Lawrence II and cornerback DeAndre Baker, both taken in the first round with Jones.“I am hoping it can be an aggressive, attacking defense that dictates,” Bettcher said. “As I look at where it is at today and moving to tomorrow, I believe that is what it can be.”The Giants are going to have a different look on defense. Perennial leading tackle Landon Collins signed with Washington and sacks leader Olivier Vernon was traded to Cleveland for guard Kevin Zeitler. Edge rusher Connor Barwin, safety Curtis Riley and defensive lineman Kerry Wynn all are gone.Like any other coordinator [url=http://www.thegiantsfansclub.com/oshane-ximines-jersey/]Authentic Oshane Ximines Jersey[/url] , Bettcher admitted he would have liked the Giants to have taken a defensive player with the sixth pick overall, but he said the needs of the team come first.“You have had the conversations and given your opinion on the player, the individual player as we would talk about them,” Bettcher said of his talks with general manager Dave Gettleman. “The emotion gets taken out of it. There is great communication and it is clear communication.”Shula said Jones has all the tools. He has a good arm, is smart, asks good questions and learned plenty in the recent rookie camp.“Obviously with any young guy, whether it is Daniel or whoever you have, I think you have to make sure that those guys, you find out what they can do best and get them on the field doing that to start with [url=http://www.thegiantsfansclub.com/oshane-ximines-jersey/]Oshane Ximines Jersey Boys[/url] , and then go from there,” Shula said. “I think he’s got that capability.”The big ask for the offense this season will be replacing Beckham. Sterling Shepard and free agent signee Golden Tate will carry the load with tight end Evan Engram and a group of receivers, including speedy draft pick Darius Slayton.“The receivers we put on the field are going to be the guys that we are confident in and who we want to go out there to make plays,” receiver coach Tyke Tolbert said. “Doesn’t matter what number you want to put on it, we are going to play the best players at all positions, and I feel confident that whoever we put on the field, they are going to be able to go out there and make plays and help us win games.”

(Tema: We now know Kyler Murray and Dwayne Haskins’ v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#180804  06.01.20 04:03  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

Also: post-draft power rankings [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/stephen-gostkowski-jersey/]White Stephen Gostkowski Jerseys[/url] , biggest questions, and players on the move."TEAM TALKPatriots.com Draft Profile: WR N’Keal HarryNew England TE Jacob Hollister traded to the Seattle SeahawksLOCAL LINKSJeff Howe shares the 11 things he learned about the Patriots during draft weekend. (The Athletic)Ryan Hannable talks about third round running back Damien Harris crediting the relationship between Bill Belichick and Nick Saban for his draft selection. (WEEI)Andrew Callahan sits down with Rotoworld’s Evan Silva to discuss the fantasy football future of the Patriots. (MassLive)Damien Woody absolutely loved the Patriots draft class. (ESPN, via NBC Sports)Michael Hurley says that the Patriots had one clear mission from the draft. (CBS)Darren Hartwell shares the story of how the Cardinals general manager first pitched the idea of sending QB Josh Rosen to the Patriots in the middle of the draft. (NBC Sports)Jeff Howe gives his 2019 roster projection. (The Athletic)NBC Sports has the latest story of why former Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett will stay in retirement.NATIONAL NEWSBill Barnwell lists every team’s player that is most likely to be traded or cut after the draft. (ESPN)Mike Jones listed the biggest question for every team after the draft. (USA Today)NFL.com releases their post-draft power rankings, where the Patriots move down the board.ESPN.com: Super Bowl, conference, and divisional odds for the 2019 NFL seasonKraft Case: Judge again blocks the release of Kraft’s spa video.Michael Hurley: The Patriots received near-perfect draft grades from the national media. (CBS) Could another New England-San Francisco trade be on the horizon?"On day two of last year’s draft [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/stephen-gostkowski-jersey/]Stephen Gostkowski Jerseys 2019[/url] , the New England Patriots made a trade with the San Francisco 49ers: the club sent a third-round pick to the 49ers to acquire offensive tackle Trent Brown as well as a fifth-round selection that would later turn into linebacker Ja’Whaun Bentley. The trade was a massive one for the Patriots as Brown became their starting left tackle while Bentley showed plenty of promise before a season-ending injury.One year after the move, the Patriots should again have interest in one of the 49ers’ players: according to a report by Pro Football Talk, San Francisco is shopping defensive edge Solomon Thomas just two years after drafting him third overall. While the 23-year-old appeared in 30 games for the club over the last two seasons, he failed to improve from year one to year two and live up to the expectations of being a high first-round draft pick.With Nick Bosa potentially available with the second overall pick, the 49ers are reportedly ready to move on from Thomas and New England should give old friend John Lynch, San Francisco’s general manager [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/matthew-slater-jersey/]White Matthew Slater Jerseys[/url] , a call. After all, Thomas is a tremendous but at times miscast talent, that could benefit greatly from a change of scenery. The Patriots would represent one and in turn likely find a role for the athletically gifted but inconsistent defender.New England, of course, lost its top edge defender — Trey Flowers — to the Detroit Lions in free agency. And despite adding Michael Bennett via trade and having Deatrich Wise Jr. and John Simon return, the group could benefit from a young developmental option with high upside. Thomas would be just that [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/matthew-slater-jersey/]Matthew Slater Jerseys 2019[/url] , despite his so far underwhelming and potentially soon-ending two-year stint with the 49ers.“Thomas shows repeatedly that he at least knows how to defeat blockers both inside and out, against the run and against the pass,” wrote former NFL player and SB Nation analyst Stephen White about Thomas during 2017’s pre-draft process. “He’s a physical specimen with a decent level of technique. It’s going to come down to whether teams think he will fix his effort issues on the next level, and, since his hands aren’t likely to grow any more at this point, if he can get his hands stronger.”Effort is a key point here [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/devin-mccourty-jersey/]White Devin McCourty Jerseys[/url] , as Thomas was prone to take plays off in college — a trait that has gotten better at the next level. However, he has still not grown into the player he should be given his athleticism and physical makeup: despite his talents and getting plenty of chances as a starting defensive end in San Francisco’s defense, the Stanford product notched only a combined 4.0 sacks between his 2017 rookie campaign and last year.That being said, the upside is undoubtably there and New England would have the ammunition to make a move.The Patriots have twelve draft picks — six of which in the first three rounds — and could afford to part with at least one of them with a player of Thomas’ caliber available; it is highly unlikely that this many rookies would make the team to begin with. Investing in a player like Thomas might therefore be a smart move, similar to trading for Brown one year ago.

(Tema: www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#180805  06.01.20 04:20  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

FLORHAM PARK [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/kelvin-beachum-jersey/]White Kelvin Beachum Jerseys[/url] , N.J. (AP) — The New York Jets have signed four players to their 10-man practice squad, including 2017 sixth-round pick Jeremy Clark.The defensive back [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/kelvin-beachum-jersey/]Kelvin Beachum Jerseys 2019[/url] , who played both safety and cornerback during training camp, joined safety Brandon Bryant and linebackers Frankie Luvu and Anthony Wint on the practice squad Sunday.Clark missed almost all of last season while recovering from a knee injury suffered while playing at Michigan. He played in the regular-season finale last December against New England.Bryant signed with the Jets after going unselected in this year’s supplemental draft. The former Mississippi State star had six tackles in New York’s preseason finale at Philadelphia.Luvu [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/morris-claiborne-jersey/]White Morris Claiborne Jerseys[/url] , an undrafted free agent out of Washington State, had an impressive camp while running with the Jets’ first-team defense at times.Wint was signed by New York after rookie minicamp following a standout career at Florida International. Patriots quarterback Tom Brady said in a recent Instagram post that he hopes tight end Rob Gronkowski returns to add to his career touchdown catch total and Brady has some company in an unlikely place when it comes to wanting to see Gronk play again.Jets safety Jamal Adams was often tasked with covering Gronkowski when the two AFC East teams met over the last two seasons and he was asked about the tight end’s retirement on Thursday night. Adams said he believes Gronkowski will play football again and declared himself hopeful that they’ll have future meetings on the field.“I was sad [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/morris-claiborne-jersey/]Morris Claiborne Jerseys 2019[/url] ,” Adams said, via the . “I was upset because going against him is what I look forward to. I like going against the best [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/josh-mccown-jersey/]White Josh McCown Jerseys[/url] , and obviously, he was the best. I hope he comes back. I know he will. I don’t believe it yet.”Gronkowski had his mind on other pursuits last weekend and has given no indication that he’s planning to get back on the field [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/josh-mccown-jersey/]Josh McCown Jerseys 2019[/url] , although that hasn’t had any negative effect on wishful thinking about a return.

(Tema: www.jetsjerseyproshop.com v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#180806  06.01.20 04:35  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

the envelope in cash and cap space in pursuit of a Super Bowl win. And the envelope-pushing will continue beyond 2019.Via Ben Goessling of the [url=http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-danielle-hunter-jersey]Danielle Hunter Jersey[/url] , the Vikings have $211.638 million in cap charges for 2020. Unless the salary cap skyrockets from $188.2 million this year by more than $23 million next year, the Vikings will have to trim layers of fat.The prime candidates whose contracts for 2020 won’t be prime rib for the Vikings include tackle Riley Reiff, defensive end Everson Griffen, defensive tackle Linval Joseph, and cornerback Xavier Rhodes. As Goessling points out, each will be at least 30 next year, and each will have cap numbers of at least $12.9 million.Of course, another player with those same two factors — 30 or older and cap number of $12.9 million or higher — is quarterback Kirk Cousins. His cap number moves to $31 million in 2020, fueled by a fully-guaranteed salary of $29.5 million. If the Vikings decide after two years that they’re not interested in going beyond three years with Cousins, the Vikings could explore a potential trade partner for Cousins, even if it means eating a portion of his contract.And the Vikings may, depending on what happens in San Francisco this year with Jimmy Garoppolo, find that trade partner in Kyle Shanahan, who served as Washington offensive coordinator in 2012 when Cousins was drafted and who had been regarded as a serious Cousins suitor before the decision to trade for and then to sign Garoppolo to a five-year deal that pays out [url=http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-trevor-siemian-jersey]http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-trevor-siemian-jersey[/url] , on average, $27.5 million per year.If the 49ers decide after 2019 that they no longer want to keep Garoppolo, they can move on at no cost — and with a paltry cap charge of $4.2 million.Of course, the Vikings would still need a quarterback for 2020, but if they decide after 2019 that Cousins isn’t the answer, finding a replacement becomes secondary to shedding nearly $30 million from the cap burden in one fell swoop. Intense coaches, standout plays, and the new kicker showing what’s he got—sort of." Minnesota Vikings 2019 SeasonMinnesota Vikings Training Camp 2019Minnesota Vikings Training Camp: Day 13 Recap New,62commentsIntense coaches, standout plays, and the new kicker showing what’s he got—sort of.CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Minnesota Vikings Training Camp: Day 13 Recap TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailAfter Sunday’s practice at TCO Performance Center, I wrote that the session had a “back to basics” feel without a ton of intensity. The Vikings coaching staff must have noticed, because they were definitely more demonstrative on Monday afternoon. Everyone from Mike Zimmer to the coordinators to the position coaches seemed to be trying to light a fire under their charges. There were multiple team huddles where Zimmer barked orders to motivate his players.The results of the amplified coaching were a bit of a mixed bag depending on the player. With Training Camp wrapping up on Friday, everyone seems to be keenly aware that time is starting to run out when it comes to forming the Week 1 53-man roster.Who’s in [url=http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-george-iloka-jersey]Womens George Iloka Jersey[/url] , who’s outSix players joined the three remaining on the injured lists as non-participants on Monday: Brian O’Neill, Aviante Collins, Ameer Abdullah, Kris Boyd, Ade Aruna, and De’Angelo Henderson. Armon Watts was back participating after missing out on Sunday. Jaleel Johnson left practice a little early, but I didn’t notice a particular play where he got banged up and he didn’t seem to be hindered at all while jogging into the team facility. As usual, Linval Joseph was in pads but didn’t participate in any team drills. Shamar Stephen was back in full capacity for the second straight day.And oh yeah, there was a new Norwegian kicker/punter/holder in town.Kicking cornerKaare Vedvik took the field for the first time as a Minnesota Viking on Monday. He didn’t do any live kicks or punts, but he still made a good first impression. Vedvik started the day punting on the far field. His leg appears to be as good as advertised. He sent nearly all of his punts sky high with great distance, and most of them landed near the sideline. After an impressive 15-20 minute punting session, Vedvik launched a handful of kickoffs. Every one of them reached the end zone, and the last few all bounced at or near the back of the end zone. Finally, he came to the near field and started launching field goals with the assistance of a kicking holder tee. He sent everything right down the middle with plenty of room to spare [url=http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-dalvin-cook-jersey]Dalvin Cook Jersey[/url] , including 60-yard and 61-yard bombs that delighted the crowd.Meanwhile, Matt Wile and Dan Bailey didn’t appear to do any kicking in practice Monday. In fact, Bailey was practicing holding—for reasons that aren’t exactly clear.But don’t put Vedvik in the Vikings Ring of Honor just yet. All of his kicking was without any defense in front of him. Let’s see how he does in game situations with a bit more pressure.As to what Vedvik is actually going to do when it comes to kicking and punting, that’s still up in the air as much as his kicks themselves. Zimmer stated that “everything is a possibility at this point” and it might be tough for one specialist to do both kicking jobs. Either way, it was an enticing start to Vedvik’s tenure with the Vikings.Depth chart and formation updateThere weren’t any major updates to the depth chart on Monday. The second team offensive line of Dakota Dozier, Danny Isidora, Brett Jones, Dru Samia, and Storm Norton remained intact for the second straight practice. Jake Browning ran a situational drill with a hybrid mix of the second and third team offense, and there was the usual mixing of the second and third team back seven. With Stephen back, Jalyn Holmes played mostly second team.There was an interesting pass rush package from the first team defense that I hadn’t seen yet in camp. It was base defense, except with almost a 5-man front. Anthony Barr and Danielle Hunter were standing up on the edge. Here’s a visual of how they lined up:Hercules Mata’afa at the 0-technique? Everson Griffen and Hunter on the same side of the line? I don’t think this is a defense we’ll see a ton in the upcoming season, but it would certainly be an interesting look to throw at an offense on a passing down.Big plays of the dayYou’re never going to believe this, but Adam Thielen had a big catch in 11-on-11 after burning Duke Thomas down the sideline. Even the official Vikings Twitter account is getting facetiously bored with it.Eric Kendricks had a big day [url=http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-pat-elflein-jersey]http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-pat-elflein-jersey[/url] , intercepting Kirk Cousins twice in team drills. The first was in a red zone drill where Cousins tried to force it into Kyle Rudolph. The second interception wasa nifty display of athleticism as Kendricks backpedaled from an A-gap blitz look and deflected the pass to himself. It was another impressive showing overall from the first team defense as they went 3-0 against the offense in the red zone and shut down the run for most of the team portion of practice.Mackensie Alexander almost had a pick six in this red zone rep when he jumped a Stefon Diggs route:Mata’afa blew past Samia for a lightning-fast sack in second team 11-on-11. The offense combated the rush the next play with a clever tight end screen to Irv Smith Jr. that was reminiscent of Tyler Conklin’s long play on Friday night.Surges and slumpsMike Boone has stood out in practice more ever since his long touchdown run against the Saints. He has been knifing through holes and catching a lot of passes out of the backfield while Abdullah and Henderson have been sidelined. I’m not sure how the running back depth chart will shake out, but Boone has certainly been making a case for himself lately.Chad Beebe slips a lot. It seems like at least once per practice, he’s on the ground coming out of a break. I suppose that’s bound to happen with someone that cuts as quickly as he does, but it could lead to a disastrous play if it happens at the wrong time during the regular season.Bené Benwikere had his best day since joining the team. That isn’t exactly a high bar to clear given his struggles thus far, but seeing him get a couple pass breakups was encouraging.Jeff Badet is starting to get more involved in both special teams and the offense since his circus catch in the night practice last weekend. He had a nice end around in Monday’s practice and he’s looking better in the individual drills. With players like Davion Davis, Dillon Mitchell, and Brandon Zylstra barely doing anything of note, Badet might have a shot to take one of those final wide receiver slots on the roster.Alexander Mattison hasn’t looked 100% since the Saints game. He hasn’t been cutting like he did earlier in camp and I noticed him walking a little gingerly after a few carries. It’s something to keep an eye on going forward.<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="H3IGUQ">The Vikings will be back on the practice field Tuesday afternoon in Eagan before an off day on Wednesday. To follow along for live updates, you can find me on Twitter at @eric_j_thompson.If you’d like to catch up on anything you might have missed, here are links to all my previous recaps:Day 12Day 10Day 9Night PracticeDay 7Day 6Day 5Day 4Day 3Day 2Day 1

(Tema: The Vikings have become one of the few teams to pu v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#180807  06.01.20 04:50  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

This just in: Aaron Rodgers runs the show in Green Bay.While that might be obvious to even the most casual football fan [url=http://www.packersjerseyproshop.com/adrian-amos-jersey/]Adrian Amos Jersey[/url] , Rodgers has been everywhere this week or rather, his words have been. The Green Bay Packers quarterback gave his thoughts on a variety of topics this week from developing chemistry with his new star tight end to calling out his young wide receivers.What does all this tell you? Rodgers is fired up and the rest of league knows it should dread a mad Aaron Rodgers. The quarterback seems dialed in and ready to take no prisoners in his quest for a second Super Bowl ring.Will he be able to pull it off in the long season ahead?Time will tell, but you’d be foolish to bet against number 12.Rodgers is front and center in today’s cheese curds plus why unicorns may not be all they’re cracked up to be.Packers’ Aaron Rodgers sees benefits in playing Thursday in home exhibition—PackersNews.comIt’s hard to believe but Rodgers has not thrown a pass on the turf at Lambeau Field in over 300 days thanks to last season’s collarbone injury.Rodgers sees benefits to playing Thursday despite obvious risks and given how slow the offense has started the past few years, it’s really hard to argue against him.Aaron Rodgers raves about new TE Jimmy Graham—Packers WireMany fans are still bemoaning the loss of Jordy Nelson, but should Rodgers and Graham develop the same kind of connection then many will forget the loss of number 87. Judging by Rodgers’ comments and what’s been seen in practice so far, we could see something special between the tight end and quarterback. Aaron Rodgers on practice criticism: It’s not personal, it’s business—ESPNRodgers generated headlines by calling out his younger receivers’ “piss poor” effort in a previous practice and those youngsters replied with a solid overall showing in last week’s preseason win over the Tennessee Titans.Rodgers hopes the guys didn’t take it personally, and judging by the results it looks like they didn’t. I don’t know about you guys, but that sounds like just poor leadership to me. /sarcasmRoquan Smith agrees to $18.4M rookie deal with Bears—NFL.comCongrats to the Bears for doing what should have been done a long time ago.Sheriff deputies rescue group stranded on rainbow unicorn raft—UPIUnicorns are supposed to be magical right? Well [url=http://www.packersjerseyproshop.com/jimmy-graham-jersey/]Jimmy Graham Jersey[/url] , these officers are very talented for actually roping one. Matt LaFleur is stepping into an interesting situation in his first gig as a head coach.The new Green Bay Packers boss (well, not official as we write this, but soon enough), inherits one of the best quarterbacks in the game (when healthy) in Aaron Rodgers, a Pro Bowl receiver in Davante Adams and a young, up-and-coming defense.More Packers coverage from FOX Sports WisconsinPhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 – 7/27/19Packers rookie Gary’s biggest critic is himselfTop Tweets: Former Badger TJ Watt has impressive four-year transformationPHOTOS: 2019 Green Bay Packers training campPackers’ Rodgers, LaFleur ironing out offense, building chemistryBut also a Packers team which has missed the postseason the past two seasons and fan base hungry for a return and not thrilled at the prospect of a third straight year without a rooting interest in the playoffs (that is, beyond rooting against Chicago or Minnesota).To do so [url=http://www.packersjerseyproshop.com/muhammad-wilkerson-jersey/]Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey[/url] , LaFleur will be going against Packers history.No first-year Green Bay head coach has led the team to the playoffs in his initial year at the helm. As in ever. Not Curly Lambeau. Not Vince Lombardi. Not Mike Holmgren. No one.Interestingly, only five had a better record in his first season with the Packers than the previous season, and two of those just meant getting three and four wins that initial year. However, each of the past two Green Bay head coaches did improve the team’s record in his first year.PACKERS HEAD COACHES, FIRST YEARCOACHYEARPREV1ST YROVERALLPLAYOFFSCurly Lambeau1921n/a3-2-1209-104-218*Gene Ronzani19502-103-914-31-10Lisle Blackbourn19542-9-14-817-310Ray McLean19584-81-10-11-10-10Vince Lombardi19591-10-17-589-29-46Phil Bengston19689-4-16-7-120-21-10Dan Devine19716-84-8-225-27-41Bart Starr19756-84-1052-76-31Forrest Gregg19848-88-825-37-10Lindy Infante19885-9-14-1224-400Mike Holmgren19929-79-775-376Ray Rhodes199911-58-88-80Mike Sherman20008-89-757-394Mike McCarthy20064-128-8125-77-29* – Includes championships won before there was a playoff systemOf course, none of this means LaFleur can’t lead the Packers to the playoffs in 2019. A look around at the current NFL coaches shows that while it’s not common for a first-year head coach to lead his team to the postseason, it isn’t like it’s never happened.Two coaches who were in their first year this season led their team to the playoffs. The same in 2017. Others have led their team to the playoffs in subsequent seasons (probably one reason they are still head coaches in the NFL; we aren’t including those fired after the 2018 season).Keep in mind that, of course, circumstances can help or hurt a first-year coach. For example [url=http://www.packersjerseyproshop.com/marcedes-lewis-jersey/]Marcedes Lewis Jersey[/url] , Drew Brees joined the Saints in 2006 and Andrew Luck was healthy in 2018 after missing all of the previous season, while on the flip side Jon Gruden and the Raiders dealt away some key players this year.But — and good news here, Packers fans — generally speaking teams improved in the first year under the active head coaches. OK, not Bill Belichick, but we think things have still turned out pretty well for New England.CURRENT NFL HEAD COACHES, FIRST YEAR WITH TEAMCOACHTEAMYEARPREV1ST YRBill BelichickPatriots20009-7*8-8Sean PaytonSaints20063-1310-6*Mike TomlinSteelers20078-810-6*John HarbaughRavens20085-1111-5*Pete CarrollSeahawks20105-117-9Jason Garrett**Cowboys20116-108-8Ron RiveraPanthers20112-146-10Andy ReidChiefs20132-1411-5*Bll O’BrienTexans20142-149-7Jay GrudenRedskins20143-134-12Mike ZimmerVikings20145-10-17-9Dan QuinnFalcons20156-108-8Doug PedersonEagles20167-97-9Sean McDermottBills20177-99-7*Doug Marrone***Jaguars20173-1310-6*Anthony LynnChargers20175-119-7Sean McVayRams20174-1211-5*Kyle Shanahan49ers20172-146-10Frank ReichColts20184-1210-6*Mike VrabelTitans20189-7*9-7Jon GrudenRaiders20186-104-12Pat ShurmurGiants20183-135-11Matt NagyBears20185-1112-4*Matt PatriciaLions20189-76-10* — Made playoffs** — Garrett took over as interim coach midway through the 2010 season and went 5-3. He had the interim tag taken away after the season.*** — Marrone took over in the final two games of the 2016 season and went 1-1. He had the interim tag taken away after the season.

(Tema: Cheese Curds 8/14: Aaron Charles Rodgers in charge v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#181345  20.01.20 04:34  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceCDTShareTweetShareShareCheese Curds [url=http://www.thepackersclub.com/josh-jackson-jersey/]Josh Jackson Jersey[/url] , 4/8: Packers are ready to start fresh for offseason workoutsBenny Sieu-USA TODAY SportsFriends, it is a glorious day. We have endured the long night of the offseason, and although training camp and the real football that follows are both still months away, a new era begins today.The Packers are back in Green Bay.To say it’s been a tumultuous few months for the Packers is like calling Lake Michigan a pond. Mike McCarthy’s mid-season departure marked the first time since the pre-Lombardi era the Packers had fired a coach in-season, and the subsequent search for a coach and hiring of Matt LaFleur captured headlines around the league for weeks.Then we got a new dose of drama in the form of Ty Dunne’s Bleacher Report article, the specifics of which are no doubt familiar to you.Suffice it to say, this is a franchise desperately in need of some new grist for the mill, some actual substance to capture the imagination of beat reporters and fans alike. We get that today with the start of the Packers’ offseason program.To be sure, there will be plenty of questions about the happenings of the past few months, and Dunne’s article, in particular [url=http://www.thepackersclub.com/jk-scott-jersey/]JK Scott Jersey[/url] , will no doubt get plenty of play in and around the locker room.But with each passing instance of something resembling actual football, the Packers’ drama-laden last few months will fade further into the background. The tide is turning toward the future in Green Bay. At least, that’s the hope.Five focal points for Packers as Matt LaFleur’s offseason program gets underway | Packers NewsRyan Wood outlines five things on which fans should focus as the Packers get underway today. Not surprisingly, the relationship between Aaron Rodgers and Matt LaFleur tops the list.Establishing New Culture is LaFleur’s Top Priority | Cheesehead TVLaFleur’s relationship with Rodgers is important, but it’s just one part of the overall Packers picture. Expanded replay will be good for the game | Packers.comMark Murphy is responding to one of the most controversial developments of this offseason. No, not the Bleacher Report article. Boston College OL Chris Lindstrom checks all the boxes for Packers | Packers WireAfter all the drama of the offseason so far, you could be forgiven for forgetting all about the NFL Draft. Okay, maybe not quite. But over at Packers Wire, Zach Kruse makes the case that Chris Lindstrom, though not flashy, is the best fit for the Packers in this year’s draft. Need A Can’t-Miss Wheel Of Cheese? Try Playing It Some Hip-Hop | NPRIf you’re aging some cheese in your basement (and why wouldn’t you?) [url=http://www.Packersjerseyproshop.com/rashan-gary-jersey/]Rashan Gary Green Bay Packers Jersey[/url] , you may want to consider piping in some very specific tunes. DETROIT (3-8-1) at MINNESOTA (8-4)Sunday, 1 p.m. EST, FoxOPENING LINE — Vikings by 14RECORD VS. SPREAD — Lions 5-7; Vikings 6-6SERIES RECORD — Vikings lead 75-39-2LAST MEETING — Vikings beat Lions 42-30, Oct. 20LAST WEEK — Lions lost to Bears 24-20; Vikings lost to Seahawks 37-30AP PRO32 RANKING — Lions No. 30; Vikings No. 10LIONS OFFENSE — OVERALL (7), RUSH (18), PASS (7)LIONS DEFENSE — OVERALL (29), RUSH (23), PASS (30)VIKINGS OFFENSE — OVERALL (8), RUSH (6), PASS (13)VIKINGS DEFENSE — OVERALL (16), RUSH (15) [url=http://www.Packersjerseyproshop.com/rashan-gary-jersey/]Rashan Gary Jersey 2019[/url] , PASS (20)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Vikings have won four straight in series. ... Lions eliminated from contention for playoffs for third straight year. With one more loss, Lions would clinch worst record since finishing 4-12 in 2012. ... Lions have lost eight of last nine games, dropping coach Matt Patricia's record to 9-18-1. ... Detroit rookie QB David Blough expected to get first NFL road start after passing for 280 yards, two TDs and one interception vs. Bears in debut in place of Matthew Stafford. Stafford has missed four straight games with back, hip injuries. ... Lions signed former Vikings practice squad QB Kyle Sloter to be backup. ... Lions WR Marvin Jones had four TD receptions vs. Vikings in last meeting. ... Detroit WR Kenny Golladay, tied for sixth in league in receiving yards, needs 50 more to reach 1,000-yard mark for second straight season and give Lions 1,000-yard receiver for 10th straight year. ... Jones and Golladay tied with Buccaneers WR Chris Godwin for league lead with nine receiving TDs. ... Lions DE Trey Flowers has five sacks in last five games. ... Vikings trail Packers by one game in NFC North, lead Rams by one game for second wild- card spot. ... Vikings have three home games against division foes in final quarter of season for first time in team history. ... Minnesota QB Kirk Cousins [url=http://www.Packersjerseyproshop.com/rashan-gary-jersey/]Color Rush Rashan Gary Jersey[/url] , second in league in passer rating (111.9) and third in yards per attempt (8.5), has 10 total TDs and one interception with 129.6 passer rating in five home games this year. ... Vikings RB Dalvin Cook, who left last game with injury to shoulder/chest area, is second in NFL with 1,536 yards from scrimmage and tied for league lead with 12 rushing TDs. ... Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph has six TDs in last six games. He has nine TDs in 15 career games vs. Lions. ... Vikings defense allowed season highs in points (37) and rushing yards (218) to Seahawks. ... Vikings DE Danielle Hunter needs half-sack to become youngest player in NFL history with 50 career sacks. ... Fantasy tip: If Cook sits out or has workload limited, Vikings rookie RB Alexander Mattison would become valuable commodity. Mattison is 11th in league with average of 4.84 yards per rush among players with 75-plus attempts. He has 480 yards from scrimmage, third on team.

(Tema: The only cure for a wild offseason is more footbal v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#181346  20.01.20 04:49  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

For Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons [url=http://www.vikingsjerseysproshop.com/ameer-abdullah-jersey/]Ameer Abdullah Jersey[/url] , there will be many games in their future together when the two-time All-Pro takes over and leads the team to victory.Now the NFL's highest-paid wide receiver, Jones expressed the even-keeled perspective of a ninth-year player with the second-longest tenure on the roster after an off-putting 28-12 defeat at Minnesota to open the season.This performance against a daunting Vikings defense, though, was hardly the way for Jones or the Falcons to commemorate his new contract."It's the first game. We don't need to freak out, things like that, but at the end of the day, we control this," said Jones, who had six receptions for 31 yards and a late touchdown to make the fantasy football players happy while being targeted 11 times by Matt Ryan. "We're shooting ourselves in the foot [url=http://www.vikingsjerseysproshop.com/danielle-hunter-jersey/]Danielle Hunter Jersey[/url] , getting behind the sticks early on, and we couldn't stay out there on the field, get the defense some rest, things like that. We've just got to do better and we will be better. That's that."Jones, the six-time Pro Bowl selection who led the league last season with 1,677 receiving yards and is one of only four wide receivers in history with three seasons of at least 100 receptions and 1,500 yards, was blanketed often by a second defender — as the Vikings have usually done against him under head coach Mike Zimmer. During the first of two interceptions by Anthony Harris, he wrestled the ball away from Jones after Ryan tried to thread it between the safety and cornerback Xavier Rhodes in the first quarter.The Vikings have beaten the Falcons all four times since Zimmer was hired in 2014 and brought his aggressive defensive scheme with a penchant for shutting down an opponent's star receiver."Anytime you've got a dynamic player like that [url=http://www.vikingsjerseysproshop.com/eric-kendricks-jersey/]Eric Kendricks Jersey[/url] , it's always a team effort. You can't expect to put one guy on him," Harris said. "We have Xavier Rhodes on him, and he did a good job battling him all day. I think the combination of having high coverage and pressure up front has to go hand in hand."In those four losses to the Vikings, Jones has just 19 receptions for 193 yards and the one score."We control all of this. It's not them, it's us," Jones said. "We've just got to do better all around the board."Jones signed a three-year, $66 million extension Saturday before the team boarded the plane for Minnesota, with almost all of the deal fully guaranteed."For me, I just want to be a great teammate. All that other stuff [url=http://www.vikingsjerseysproshop.com/trae-waynes-jersey/]Trae Waynes Jersey[/url] , that's more so for my family. I'm not a 'me' guy, like, hey, being the highest-paid guy, you this, you that," Jones said. "I just love to be out there with my guys. My brothers, we go about it every day. I love it, and I'm ready to get back to work."Though the negotiations lasted longer than expected [url=http://www.vikingsjerseysproshop.com/mackensie-alexander-jersey/]Mackensie Alexander Jersey[/url] , with just one day to go before the season kicked off, Jones said he was never worried, assurance in part that came from owner Arthur Blank and his desire to keep Jonesfor the remainder of his career."I had peace of mind. Talked to Mr. Blank, just talking about how appreciative I am of him and vice versa," Jones said. "The love I have for the organization, things like that. That's out the way now. At the end of the day, like I said, it's more so on us and just getting ready to play football."The Falcons host Philadelphia next, a Sunday night game that will take on even greater urgency."We're definitely a work in progress across the board [url=http://www.vikingsjerseysproshop.com/laquon-treadwell-jersey/]Laquon Treadwell Jersey[/url] ," Ryan said. Tight end Rob Gronkowski returned to the Patriots lineup and caught a touchdown last Sunday after missing the team’s previous two games with back and ankle injuries.There was no sign of any medical issues during the win over the Jets as he played all but one offensive snap and things continued to look good on the health front Wednesday. Gronkowski didn’t appear on New England’s injury report in any category, but he was back on Thursday.Gronkowski was a limited participant for the Patriots as they continued preparations for Sunday’s game against the Vikings. The back and ankle were again listed as the reasons for his appearance on the list and Friday will bring the next update on Gronkowski’s status.In more positive news, tight end Dwayne Allen (knee) went from not practicing to limited participation. Allen did not play against the Jets.Quarterback Tom Brady (knee) and safety Nate Ebner (knee) were both limited participants for the second straight day.

(Tema: www.vikingsjerseysproshop.com v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#181347  20.01.20 04:58  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

FLORHAM PARK [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/trevor-siemian-jersey/]White Trevor Siemian Jerseys[/url] , N.J. (AP) — The New York Jets have signed running back De’Angelo Henderson from the practice squad, adding much-needed depth to their backfield.Bilal Powell was lost for the season after injuring his neck last Sunday against Minnesota. That left New York with just Isaiah Crowell and rookie Trenton Cannon as healthy players at the position on the active roster.The Jets also announced Saturday they released cornerback Juston Burris.The 5-foot-7 Henderson was a sixth-round draft pick by Denver last year out of Coastal Carolina, where he set the Division I record with touchdowns in 35 straight games. He had 13 yards on seven carries and caught two passes for 36 yards and a TD in five games with the Broncos last season.Henderson was among Denver’s final cuts out of training camp and signed with New York’s practice squad last month.Burris was a fourth-rounder out of N.C. State in 2016. He had 37 tackles and two interceptions in 34 games but was inactive for three games this season and had no tackles. FLORHAM PARK [url=http://www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/trevor-siemian-jersey/]Trevor Siemian Jerseys 2019[/url] , N.J. (AP) — The New York Jets have hired former Dolphins assistant Dowell Loggains as their offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.Loggains — LOG-gins — is reunited with Jets coach Adam Gase after serving as Miami’s offensive coordinator last season under the then-Dolphins head coach.The 38-year-old Loggains also worked with Gase in Chicago in 2015 as the Bears’ QBs coach before taking over the offense the following season when Gase left for Miami.During Gase’s introduction as Jets coach last Monday, he said he will call the plays for New York’s offense. Loggains will assist Gase while also working closely with the quarterbacks, including Sam Darnold.Loggains [url=http://www.Jetsjerseyproshop.com/trevon-wesco-jersey/]Color Rush Trevon Wesco Jersey[/url] , a former backup QB at Arkansas, began his pro career as a scouting assistant with Dallas in 2005. He spent eight years with Tennessee in several roles, including offensive coordinator from 2012-13. Loggains spent the 2014 season with Cleveland as the Browns’ quarterbacks coach before being hired by Chicago.

(Tema: trevor-siemian-jersey v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#181348  20.01.20 06:44  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

the eighth rematch in Super Bowl history.Good news for the Patriots: The team that won the previous matchup is 4-3. New England defeated the Rams [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/lawrence-guy-jersey/]White Lawrence Guy Jerseys[/url] , then in St. Louis, 20-17 back in 2002.Pittsburgh and Dallas have met three times. Pittsburgh won the first rematch, a 35-31 thriller in Super Bowl 13. Then, 17 years later, Dallas defeated the Steelers 27-17.Other rematches:—Redskins 27, Dolphins 17 in Super Bowl 17; a rematch of Miami‘s perfection-capping victory in Super Bowl 7.—Giants 21, Patriots 17 in Super Bowl 46; a rematch of New York’s win [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/lawrence-guy-jersey/]Lawrence Guy Jerseys 2019[/url] , which spoiled New England’s run at an undefeated season, four years earlier.—Cowboys 30, Bills 13 in Super Bowl 38; a rematch of Dallas’ crushing of the Bills the previous year.—Eagles 41, Patriots 33 in Super Bowl 52; a rematch of New England’s win in Super Bowl 39. Defensive back Devin McCourty became the first Patriots player to comment publicly about owner Robert Kraft’s arrest. McCourty was guarded in his comments about Kraft, who faces two counts of soliciting prostitution.鈥淲hen you see things come out like that, you really have to just let it play out,鈥?McCourty said Friday on a goodwill trip in Puerto Rico [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/rex-burkhead-jersey/]White Rex Burkhead Jerseys[/url] , via Tom Curran of NBC Boston. 鈥淪ee what it is, what it isn鈥檛, and go from there.鈥滿cCourty, whom the Patriots drafted in the first round of the 2010 draft, has a strong relationship with Kraft.鈥淔or me, RKK has been a great person to lean on as far as social justice stuff, a guy to lean on [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/rex-burkhead-jersey/]Rex Burkhead Jerseys 2019[/url] , a guy to talk to, always present in the locker room, always there to talk to guys,鈥?McCourty said. 鈥淚鈥檝e had the opportunity to build that kind of relationship with him. With what鈥檚 transpired, you really just have to let it play out and see what happens.鈥

(Tema: Today’s game between the Rams and Patriots marks v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#181349  20.01.20 06:53  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

A look at the NFL’s second decade [url=http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-cody-latimer-jersey]Cody Latimer Jersey[/url] , the 1930s:FRANCHISESThe 1930 season was played with 11 clubs, including the Portsmouth Spartans — who became the Detroit Lions in 1934 — the lone newcomer. It also marked the final season for the Minneapolis Red Jackets and Newark Tornadoes. The Frankford Yellow Jackets and Providence Steam Roller left the league after 1931. It was also the first (and only) campaign for the Cleveland Indians. The league dropped to eight members in ’32, including the new Boston Braves — who became the Boston Redskins in 1933 before moving to Washington four years later. The Staten Island Stapletons also played their final season in ’32.The NFL saw its biggest influx of teams for the decade in 1933, with the additions of the Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Pirates (later the Steelers) and Cincinnati Reds. By 1934, every team except the Packers was located in a city that also had a major league baseball team and a stadium. The Reds didn’t make it through their second season, though, as they lost their first eight games while scoring just one touchdown and one field goal, and were suspended by the NFL for not paying league dues. The independent St. Louis Gunners replaced them for the last three games.The league played with nine teams the next two years before the addition of the Cleveland Rams in 1937. The NFL was a 10-team league for its final three seasons of the 1930s.TOP TEAMSThe Packers won four titles in the 1930s, including the first two of the decade — capping a run of three straight — when they finished with the league’s best record. Green Bay also won in 1936 and ’39.Portsmouth and the Chicago Bears finished the 1932 season tied for first place, so the NFL held its first tiebreaker playoff game to determine the league champion. Frigid weather forced the game to be moved from Wrigley Field to the indoor Chicago Stadium, on a field that was just 80 yards long — including two half-moon-shaped end zones — and was 45 yards wide. The Bears won 9-0.Due to the success and interest of the playoff tiebreaker, the NFL created its first league championship game in 1933 after dividing its clubs into two five-team divisions. Chicago beat the New York Giants 23-21 at Wrigley Field, with the Bears scoring the winning touchdown with less than three minutes left when receiver Bill Hewitt caught a pass from fullback Bronko Nagurski and lateraled to end Bill Karr [url=http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-evan-engram-jersey]http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-evan-engram-jersey[/url] , who ran it in for the 19-yard score.The other champions that decade: the Giants (1934 and ’38), Lions (’35) and Redskins (’37).TOP PLAYERSNagurski was a powerful and dominant fullback who began his career with the Bears in 1930 and played nine seasons with Chicago. He was one of nine players in the 1930s to be inducted in the first Pro Football Hall of Fame class in 1963, joining Red Grange, Don Hutson, Johnny Blood, Ernie Nevers, Cal Hubbard, Mel Hein, Dutch Clark and Sammy Baugh.George “Moose” Musso was a two-way standout for the Bears, playing guard and tackle on offense and nose guard on defense. He was the first player in league history to win all-NFL honors at two positions, and was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1982.Byron “Whizzer” White might be best known as a U.S. Supreme Court Justice, but he also made a mark on the gridiron. He led the NFL in rushing as a rookie in 1938 with the Pirates. He left Pittsburgh to study at Oxford in 1939, returned to the league in 1940 and played two seasons with the Lions.TOP COACHESCurly Lambeau won four NFL titles in the decade as the Packers were the league’s powerhouse.Steve Owen led the Giants to two titles, the last of his three as a head coach in the NFL.Ralph “Curley” Jones guided the Bears to the championship in 1932 [url=http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-patrick-omameh-jersey]Patrick Omameh Jersey[/url] , but general manager George Halas took over as the coach the following year to save money — and also won to complete Chicago’s back-to-back titles.MEMORABLE GAMESThe 1934 championship game between the Giants and Bears became known as the “Sneakers Game.” The field at the Polo Grounds in New York was frozen and the Giants were trailing 13-3 in the third quarter. They changed their sneakers to get better traction — and rallied to beat the previously undefeated Bears 30-13.The Dodgers and Eagles made TV and pro football history on Oct. 22, 1939, when they played in the NFL’s first televised game. It was broadcast by NBC as a special event for visitors at the World’s Fair in New York, and area residents were also able to watch as Brooklyn won 23-14.GAME CHANGERSThe 1932 playoff game paved the way for several rules changes, including making the forward pass legal from anywhere behind the line of scrimmage after a passer previously needed to be at least 5 yards behind.Eagles owner Bert Bell, who later became the league’s commissioner, created the NFL draft as a way to assist teams who couldn’t attract top talent in the free-for-all system that had been in place. Philadelphia had the top pick in the first draft in 1936 and took Heisman Trophy winner Jay Berwanger, a halfback from the University of Chicago who opted to not play professional football.FUN FACTIn 1936, the Boston Redskins won the Eastern Division and were scheduled to host the championship game against Green Bay. But because of scant fan support at home, Redskins owner George Preston Marshall moved the game to the Polo Grounds in New York — where the Packers won 21-6. Marshall then relocated the Redskins to Washington to start the 1937 season, and they’ve played there since.Sights and sounds of Giants’ camp: Ramping up for Jets’ week The New York Giants held their second consecutive padded practice Tuesday afternoon as they get ready to play the New York Jets on Friday night. That game is always a special one. League-wide that’s because it is the one coaches typically use to most closely simulate a regular season game, with game-planning and extensive use of the starting personnel. But for the teams which share Met-Life Stadium, this game has become an annual tradition where the Giants and Jets play out their intra-city rivalry — at least in the years when the NFC East and AFC East don’t play each other in the regular season. As such, this practice was a “carded” practice [url=http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-dalvin-tomlinson-jersey]Womens Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey[/url] , and conducted like a practice before a regular season game. But even though this isn’t a practice as we’ve grown accustomed to seeing over the last month, we’re still bringing you the sights and sounds as best we can.On the practice fieldAs the Giants warmed up, it was obvious that Saquon Barkley would continue to slowly work his way back from his hamstring strain. All warmed up, it was time for individual drills:But with real, meaningful, regular season football looming, we’re less concerned with individual drills and more concerned with team work. Meanwhile, Barkley and rookie defensive tackle R.J. McIntosh were doing work on the side as they come back from their respective ailments. While the defense was getting some work in, the Giants’ offensive linemen got work in on their own. As did Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr. Back to team drills, the Giants’ were working on their Red Zone play.On the day that Victor Cruz formally announced his retirement from the NFLThere was at least one former Giant in attendance today. Maybe Antrel Rolle was hoping to sneak his way on to the Giants’ depth chart at defensive back.

(Tema: www.giantslockerroom.com v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

#181350  20.01.20 07:01  liny195odgovori / citiraj  |  shramba  

for the Buffalo Bills by accounting for three touchdowns in his first road start in the NFL. Allen made Minnesota’s Kirk Cousins look like the raw rookie in a stunning 27-6 upset of the Vikings on Sunday afternoon.Cousins had three turnovers [url=http://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-dion-dawkins-jersey]Womens Dion Dawkins Jersey[/url] , including a lost fumble on a third-down sack inside Minnesota’s 20-yard line, on each of the first two possessions. Buffalo turned those recoveries into 10 points and was on cruise control by midway through the second quarter as the crowd at U.S. Bank Stadium cranked up the boos.The Vikings (1-1-1) were 16陆-point favorites when the game began, allowing the Bills (1-2) to become only the sixth such underdog in the NFL’s last 81 point spreads that big. After being outscored 75-9 over their first six quarters of the season, the Bills have enjoyed a 41-9 advantage over the last six periods.Allen, the seventh overall pick in the draft out of Wyoming who took the job earlier than expected in relief of a struggling Nathan Peterman in the opener, completed 15 of 22 passes for 196 yards, including a 26-yard touchdown pass to wide-open tight end Jason Croom.Though Allen took three sacks and fumbled three times, the Bills were able to recover all of them. He settled almost exclusively for safe underneath or sideline throws, but took advantage of several broken coverages by the Vikings for chain-moving gains.Where Allen did the most damage was on the ground [url=http://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-colton-schmidt-jersey]http://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-colton-schmidt-jersey[/url] , putting together a mini-highlight film with his feet while injured running back LeSean McCoy watched in team-colored sweats 鈥?with a big smile 鈥?from the sideline. Allen dived to finish a 10-yard run by beating Anthony Barr to the edge of the end zone and scraping the pylon with the ball to finish the game’s first drive.At the end of the first quarter on third-and-9, Allen sprinted straight up the middle out of a collapsed pocket and hurdled Barr 2 yards short of the marker to get the first down. He capped that possession with a 1-yard touchdown sneak on fourth down for a 24-0 lead in the second quarter.Allen became the first Bills rookie to run and pass for at least one score each in his first career road start.With running back Dalvin Cook (hamstring) inactive and the score so lopsided, the Vikings set a franchise record for fewest rushing attempts with six. Cousins took four sacks.That’s because Buffalo’s front seven, with former Vikings head coach Leslie Frazier serving as defensive coordinator, overwhelmed Minnesota’s offensive line. Left tackle Riley Reiff was beaten regularly by Jerry Hughes, who had one of the sacks that caused a fumble. Linebacker Matt Milano had a sack, an interception and a fumble recovery. Defensive end Trent Murphy took credit for the other strip sack.The Bills, including their playoff game, went the final eight games of last season without recovering a fumble.Cousins finished 40 for 55 for 296 yards and a late touchdown to Kyle Rudolph.GOING GREENThe Vikings inducted the late Dennis Green [url=http://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-corey-bojorquez-jersey]Corey Bojorquez Jersey[/url] , who’s second behind Bud Grant in winning percentage as a head coach, into their Ring of Honor. Green, who guided the Vikings to the playoffs in eight of his 10 seasons, became the 24th member. The Vikings beat the Bills in all three meetings under Green.INJURY REPORTBills: Beyond McCoy (rib) and Gaines (elbow), backup DE Shaq Lawson (hamstring) was inactive. … C Russell Bodine, who started in place of Ryan Groy, limped off with leg cramps in the third quarter. Groy, who had moved to LG when Vlad Ducasse left with an injury, shifted back to the middle as Ducasse re-entered. … Lewis left with an injury in the fourth quarter [url=http://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-adolphus-washington-jersey]Womens Adolphus Washington Jersey[/url] , as did Murphy (ankle).Vikings: In addition to Cook and DE Everson Griffen (knee), backup TE David Morgan (knee) and PR Marcus Sherels (ribs) were held out. … CB Trae Waynes (ankle) left the game in the first quarter and did not return. … RT Rashod Hill (ankle) limped off in the second quarter and was replaced by rookie Brian O’Neill.UP NEXTBills: Play at Green Bay next Sunday.Vikings: Play the Rams in Los Angeles on Thursday night.___ BUFFALO (5-2) at NEW YORK JETS (3-5) Thursday, 8:25 p.m. EDT, NFL Network OPENING LINE – Buffalo by 3 RECORD VS. SPREAD – Buffalo 5-1-1, New York 5-2-1 SERIES RECORD – Bills lead 61-53 LAST MEETING – Bills beat Jets 21-12, Sept. 10 LAST WEEK – Bills beat Raiders 34-14; Jets lost to Falcons 25-20 AP PRO32 RANKING – Bills No. 9, Jets No. 25 BILLS OFFENSE – OVERALL (25), RUSH (T8), PASS (29) BILLS DEFENSE – OVERALL (22) [url=http://www.thebillsclub.com/harrison-phillips-jersey/]Youth Harrison Phillips Jerseys[/url] , RUSH (3), PASS (29) JETS OFFENSE – OVERALL (23), RUSH (T22), PASS (21) JETS DEFENSE – OVERALL (26), RUSH (27), PASS (20) STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES – Second matchup this season between AFC East rivals, with Bills having won last one in Buffalo in Week 1. … Bills looking to sweep season series for third time in four years after Jets swept last season. … Buffalo half-game behind New England in AFC East and could clinch best first half to season since 1993 squad opened 7-1 and made it to last of franchise’s four straight Super Bowls. … Bills’ only two losses have been by combined 10 points. Buffalo also has yet to trail by more than seven points in any game this season. … Sean McDermott became first coach in Bills history to win his first four home games. … QB Tyrod Taylor threw two TD passes vs. Jets in first meeting. … RB LeSean McCoy ran for 151 yards last week vs. Raiders. He has eight games with 150 or more yards rushing since 2013, most in NFL in that span. … Bills acquired WR Kelvin Benjamin in trade with Carolina on Tuesday for Buffalo’s third- and seventh-round picks in next year’s draft. … S Micah Hyde leads NFL with five INTs [url=http://www.thebillsclub.com/harrison-phillips-jersey/]Harrison Phillips Jerseys Stitched[/url] , most by Bills player through seven games since Jairus Byrd also had five in 2009. … Rookie CB Tre’Davious White leads NFL with 12 passes defensed. … K Stephen Hauschka has made 12 straight field goals of over 50 yards, tied for longest streak in NFL history. … Jets looking to avoid first four-game losing streak since early last season. … New York has jumped out to leads in each of last three games, but has lost all three – blowing fourth-quarter advantages in last two. … Jets’ Josh McCown is only QB in franchise history with multiple TD passes and completion percentage of 60 percent or better in four consecutive games. … TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins leads Jets with career-best 31 receptions despite being suspended first two games of season for violating NFL’s substance abuse policy last year while with Tampa Bay. … WR Robby Anderson had career-high 104 yards receiving last Sunday vs. Falcons. Looks for third straight game with TD catch. … LB Demario Davis is only player in NFL with at least 60 tackles (67) and two sacks (2 +) this season. … DE Muhammad Wilkerson had first sack of season vs. Falcons. … DE Leonard Williams still looking for first sack this year. … Jets acquired CB Rashard Robinson from San Francisco on Tuesday for fifth-round draft pick. Uncertain if he’ll be available to play. … Fantasy Tip: McCown could make for solid bye-week fill-in vs. shaky Bills secondary. He’s thrown two or more TD passes in four straight games. —

(Tema: Josh Allen played with the poise of a well-seasone v forumu Pomoč, napake, predlogi)

Moj portfelj - potrebna registracija

Na strani Denarnisupermarket.com lahko odprete svoj online portfelj, spremljate razvoj premoženja in opravljate davčne izračune.

Kako začeti?

• Prijavi se za pregled stanja premoženja v portfelju.
  • Registriraj se in postani uporabnik Denarnisupermarket.com in spremljaj razvoj premoženja.

HYPO Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,10%

Obresti:
0,86 €
BKS Depozit (bonus)
Obrestna mera:
0,09%

Obresti:
0,78 €
Abanka Depozit (online)
Obrestna mera:
0,07%

Obresti:
0,59 €
Sberbank Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,05%

Obresti:
0,43 €
Gorenjska Banka Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,05%

Obresti:
0,42 €
LON Depozit
Obrestna mera:
0,05%

Obresti:
0,42 €

Povejte svoje mnenje

Kako so bile vaše naložbe pozicionirane pred zadnjo korekcijo?

• Večinoma v delnicah.
  • Večinoma v obveznicah.
  • Večinoma v denarju.
  • Nimam naložb.

Glasuj rezultati >>